Hi Master Moderator and all ... Just wanna share in this great forum...
Do It with Your Own Risk...
1. Install SUT, open the SUTLR_v1.8.2 (included in rar file) - edited 15 jan' 13
2. Connect your Axioo Picopad/ tablet to Pc
To make sure the new ROM system stability...please do:
i. wipe dalvik cache; wipe battery stats (in advance CWM Mode)
ii. Do format:
Format/sdcard (data in SD Card will lost...make backup first)
Format/sd-ext (data in SD Card will lost...make backup first) - if needed.
iii. wipe cache partition
iv. wipe data/factory reset.....then restart to go to FTM Mode (so your device can be detected by your PC) (read below).
before installing the New ROM (in the ClockWorkMod Recovery mode).
3. Extract "FM6-3350-0-5025-A01 - Axioo Picopad Stock Rom" Rar file***
4. Follow the SUT instructions (the progress bar looks looping, it's ok...).
Seems the phone not connected... no worries...it's normal
a.just entering FTM mode by pressing power button and up or down volume button (not both) in the same time (hold it), the pull the reset button while you still do the previous instruction.
b. Or just entering CWMod mode...by pressing power button + up & down volume button in the same time (hold it), and pull reset button while you still do the previous instruction, your pad will be detected.
5. Keep patience...till finished and your device entering the bootscreen.
6. Hurrrraaaaayyyyyyyy =) .....That's it...Enjoyyy!!!
MIRROR - NEW LINK AS REQUESTED
DOWNLOAD - (SEDOT DI MARI GAN)
Remove all kind of rooting, modified bootscreen/animation..etc...back to manufactured original state...
1. Which languages are included?
English, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Chinese
2. Can you let us know (if you could) whether this is ITE (newer touch screen) compatible or not?
Edited 15 Apr' 13YES It’s compatible with ITE Touchscreen (Panjit Touchscreen)
3. After installation, did you and/or can you root it using methods like SuperOneClick (v1.7 or higher) and/or GingerBreak.apk ?
Yes, off course, it's an official ROM, you can root it using
a. SuperOneClick Method
I'm using SuperOneClickv1.7 (raceagainthecage)...the newest and or the oldest can't work, please using XP.
Then Flashing the ClockworkMod Recovery (I'm using CWM 188.8.131.52 Recovery (Beta)) and seems no problem at all till now
b. GingerBreak.apk method
I'm using GingerBreak-v1.20
4. Any newer/special apps since this ROM built looked to be aimed at the "Asian" market & "English" users? Are the Google Market & Maps updated?
- Google Market is autoupdate.
- Maps ver 4.5.0 (#4519) gmm-android-fih, it's not autoupdate app...just uninstall it and install with the newest one (I don't have the .apk, because I'm not using this app - find it by using Jrummy ROMToolbox)