FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Android 2.3 !!!

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By angelos22, Junior Member on 20th September 2011, 11:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
 
 
20th September 2011, 01:07 PM |#2  
demolition23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oiniades
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelos22

http://getsatisfaction.com/huaweiind...n_for_ideos_x5


Quote:

Huawei Cares (Customer Support) 1 day ago

Not any specific date, but it will be by September end or in October.

Cheers!

good news...So we wait some weeks more!
20th September 2011, 01:18 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Arent the custom roms already running 2.3? so.. why such a big deal haha?
20th September 2011, 01:48 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
Because the official 2.3 it's supposed to have all the bug fixes that are much needed (low volume in calls, low mic recording, crappy BT audio in calls, screen-lag issue fixed, sensor lag fixed, wifi tethering etc etc)
Last edited by katu2006; 20th September 2011 at 02:40 PM.
20th September 2011, 02:05 PM |#5  
andreasha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by katu2006

Because the the official 2.3 it's supposed to have all the bug fixes that are much needed (low volume in calls, low mic recording, crappy BT audio in calls, screen-lag issue fixed, sensor lag fixed, wifi tethering etc etc)

Also lets hope for fixed wifi and data connection dropouts and USB tethering
20th September 2011, 02:13 PM |#6  
JaymzBond's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
i think the earliest we get it will be december
classic "you can expect this on ...." "we re working on it" patterns
20th September 2011, 07:25 PM |#7  
demolition23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oiniades
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
http://translate.google.com/translat...882%2F&act=url

techblog.gr has infos for the update too. says will have the update on upcoming months.
20th September 2011, 07:55 PM |#8  
Tommixoft's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
I would suggest you to forget about official 2.3 Cause they have NO interest in making it cause it's stupid to work on things that are already on sale and they have newer models..they just don't give a damn about customers or their older phones. They may do 2.3 if they release or have any new model with similar hardware - so then maybe.. I don't see any reason why they should want to release 2.3
20th September 2011, 08:46 PM |#9  
Blefish's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paluküla, Hiiumaa
Thanks Meter: 2,682
 
Donate to Me
More
I believe they are going to release it as some models already have the upgrade.
Just be patient.

Sent from my Huawei u8800 using XDA App
20th September 2011, 09:16 PM |#10  
Tommixoft's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blefish

I believe they are going to release it as some models already have the upgrade.
Just be patient.

Sent from my Huawei u8800 using XDA App

which ones have UPGRADE? not just 2.3 but upgrade from 2.2 ?
21st September 2011, 10:55 AM |#11  
entrapmen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommixoft

I would suggest you to forget about official 2.3 Cause they have NO interest in making it cause it's stupid to work on things that are already on sale and they have newer models..they just don't give a damn about customers or their older phones. They may do 2.3 if they release or have any new model with similar hardware - so then maybe.. I don't see any reason why they should want to release 2.3

They HAVE TO DO coz google says so. There has been some problems on giving support to the old models with htc, samsung etc so google make some deals with them.

Eventually there would be an update but sure they dont give a damn to us so we would wait alot for this.

Sent from my Desire HD

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes