AGPS Patch - Need some testers for Official support

Search This thread

crypted

Nov 20, 2007
Miami, FL
derekgordon.com
Well, my goal for the upcoming v2.0 of my aGPS Patch is to bring support to five more devices. This is one of the devices I selected!

I'm looking for some testers to see if the patch will effectively work.

It simply replaces gps.conf in /etc/ to be much better performing.

You can download v1.3 by clicking here.

To install, use Root Explorer or ES File Explorer to copy the new one over. Reboot. Give GPS a try! I recommend GPS Status. If your device uses ClockWork Recovery, you can simply flash the ZIP.

A reference thread can be seen at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1250226.

Also, I'd love for someone to send me the gps.conf currently on their device.

Thank you for assisting me in the determination if this version works.

crypted

Nov 20, 2007
Miami, FL
derekgordon.com
i dont have a problem with testing this....only just been able to gain root access. give us a few days and we see what we can do

I'll click that thank button if you do! I'd like to hit up this device next week when I do the official release.

Also, I'm running the same thread for testing on that other device you have in your signature (Xperia). I think it will get a release as well, even though it's been confirmed to work but no notes on improvements have been given.

BigBearEvo

Jun 29, 2010
Leicester
bigbearevo.proboards.com
I'll click that thank button if you do! I'd like to hit up this device next week when I do the official release.

Also, I'm running the same thread for testing on that other device you have in your signature (Xperia). I think it will get a release as well, even though it's been confirmed to work but no notes on improvements have been given.

sweet, ill find the Xperia link and try that one while doing the salsa lol