[GUIDE] Return to stock - (LGP925-V10e) - Updated
This should return your phone to a completely stock state in case you want to grab an OTA update or return the phone.
1) Download update-thrill-stock-rom-rooted.zip and place it on your SD card.
2) Power off your phone.
3) With the phone powered off, hold the volume down button, the 3D button, and the power button until you see the LG logo and then release. This should boot you into CWM.
4) Select "wipe data/factory reset".
5) Select "install zip from sdcard" and navigate to and select update-thrill-stock-rom.zip.
6) When it finishes flashing, select "reboot system now".
7) Download recovery.backup and place it on you internal SD card.
8) Run these adb commands:
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.backup of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p6 bs=4096
9) Finally, unroot using SuperOneClick and you should be completely stock.
---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------
I haven't tried this yet, so let me know if it works
HTC One Unlocked
iPhone 5, Galaxy Nexus, iPhone 4S, HTC One X, Nokia Lumia 800, HTC Titan, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Infuse, LG Thrill, HTC Inspire, Samsung Captivate, HTC Aria, Samsung BlackJack II