- Reduce the file size (From 23MB to 21.8MB).
- Remove the square ads on Tablet. If you are a tablet user, please update! Special thanks to Adrian Hensler for reporting the problem. (if you are a phone user, you can skip this update).
- Add the "Quit" function to the back button of your phone while you are in the main menu.
Drop the Star 1.0.5 is out!!
Here are the changes:
- Fixed some bugs on level 5, 7 of stage 3.
- Fixed a bug on level 14 of stage 8 which prevents users from restarting the level.
Please update the game!
If you find any bugs, please email me
More levels are coming very soon.....
Our cute star is afraid of the height. Use your finger to destroy the blocks, and land the star on the safe base.
You can earn points by completing levels, and use the earned points to buy powerups in the in-game store.
- 8 different worlds (120 levels, more levels will be included in the updates).
- Simple, funny, colorful, relaxing.
- Many creative, and challenging levels.
- 3 different powerups.
- 3 relaxing music tracks.
- Unique menu style.
- High resolution graphics.
- Auto-save at the end of each level.
- All saved game files are stored on your SD card. You can copy the files, and transfer them to other devices.
Many usersdon’t see any particular reason to change out the stock firmware … more
28 Aug 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?