I'm new to xda-developers, please be nice :P
This is my first Android game. I released it for free in the Android Market. Hope you will like it.
This game is made with Unity. Therefore, it is ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ARMV7 devices. You can check the list here to see if your phone is supported:
News about Drop the Star:
Current version: 1.0.4
- Reduce the file size (From 23MB to 21.8MB).
- Remove the square ads on Tablet. If you are a tablet user, please update! Special thanks to Adrian Hensler for reporting the problem. (if you are a phone user, you can skip this update).
- Add the "Quit" function to the back button of your phone while you are in the main menu.
Drop the Star 1.0.5 is out!!
Here are the changes:
- Fixed some bugs on level 5, 7 of stage 3.
- Fixed a bug on level 14 of stage 8 which prevents users from restarting the level.
Please update the game!
If you find any bugs, please email me
More levels are coming very soon.....
Our cute star is afraid of the height. Use your finger to destroy the blocks, and land the star on the safe base.
You can earn points by completing levels, and use the earned points to buy powerups in the in-game store.
- 8 different worlds (120 levels, more levels will be included in the updates).
- Simple, funny, colorful, relaxing.
- Many creative, and challenging levels.
- 3 different powerups.
- 3 relaxing music tracks.
- Unique menu style.
- High resolution graphics.
- Auto-save at the end of each level.
- All saved game files are stored on your SD card. You can copy the files, and transfer them to other devices.
And...... here is the link:
If you are on Facebook, or Twitter, you can checkout my pages:
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HappyA...31902023569115
Twitter: http://twitter.com/happyangelgames (You can chat with me on Twitter )
Support email: Happyangelgames@gmail.com
If you find any bugs, you can post it here or email me I'm active on both.
Also, please tell me what you think about the game!