[14.Feb.12][MAG/cLK] MIUI ELEGANCE ROM [2.3.7] [A2SD+] [Tytung R14]

Search This thread

orhtun01

Mar 10, 2010
Rotterdam
After re-building NDT MIUI ROMS for friends and colleagues, I have decided to make it public.

Don't flash this ROM if you are a weekly flasher, since I will not update this ROM weekly. Otherwise, I will be busy installing, flashing, testing the ROM rather than enjoying and using the phone.

Intention is to update and release NDT Elegancia Editions once a month.

This ROM has been fully themed with Elegance Style on /system/app level in order to preserve data space.
You can still apply themes if wanted. I will create a whole seperate Elegance Theme for other MIUI fans later.

Changes:

- The default launcher, browser, EMail and keyboard has been removed and replaced with ADW Launcher, EMail (with multi-select option enabled) and
DSP Manager from CM7 and added the Dolphin HD Browser together with Elegance themed Gingerbread Keyboard.
- Other improvements include increasing the dalvik-VM cache to 64M, enabling 3G.RIL display, fine tuning GPS config and updating GPS Libs to NMEA and some other tweaks.
- Flip Window Animation Transition Effects added
- Some default apps under /data/apps have been removed and replaced with battery widget, android lost and calibration app.

This version comes as two editions.
* Latest Update: 14.Feb.2012; Base ROM: NDT 47.0 ML / MIUI 2.2.3 *
* ChangeLog can be found Here (Latest Version) And Here and Here *

- With Density 167 (contains some additional icons, backgrounds to match the density), Link.
- With Density 240, Link.

Both versions are MAGLDR. If you are a cLK user, then flash Kernel Tytung R14 cLK for NDT MIUI ROM V 44.x additionally.

I could not decide whether to publish the ROM as a dark edition or with default white backgrounds.
For those who like the Dark Edition, please apply this theme additionally and everything will be Dark :)... (For the Dark theme; sms/mms background and some few other things still need some work to do, just give it a try)

To enable Keyboard vibration, change the vibration method to "normal" and it will work (after enabling and setting the vibration to ON)

Quick Instructions:

1. Coming from another ROM?
- Task29, Full Wipe, Repartition, Hard Reset, Wipe Cache and Dalvik

2. Coming from NDT?
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik would be enough

In order to avoid boot loops or hot reboots make sure that:

1. Wait 5 to 10 minutes after installing the ROM for the first time, and then execute shutdown and restart (not Reboot!)
2. Enable Root Access through SuperUser -> Settings
3. Disable "Manage Permission" within the SuperUser Application and then Change application access of all apps in the list to "Allow" and enable " Manage Permissions " again (or leave it disabled if wanted)

Additional Notes:
- If you are new to ADW Launcher, Follow this link for a complete ADW Launcher guide.
- Settings / Launcher settings won't work (since MIUI launcher has been removed). For ADWLauncher settings, press menu key while on home page.
- I personally use density 167 with dark theme applied.

Recommended Partition Layout:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 135M
cache ya 32M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

Credits go to:
- Langthang, for his permission using his ROM as base
- Pat, for his permission using his Modded Sense 3.0 lockscreen
- Steve0007 (Elagancia Icons and Dialer (Dark Edition) from WM ELegancia ROMS)
- SonneSekhon (Using some of his icons from CM7 Vivid Theme)
- Task650Dark (Using his Dark BackGrounds)
- And also others I forgot to mention... (let me know :))

Density 167 / Dark Theme Applied:
i1h6ra.jpg

Default:
2ldy5g4.jpg

abqvxu.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Reserved for future Use

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Reserved for Future Use

Attachments

• CWM-4.0.0-For-Elegance-MIUI.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 7,208
Last edited:

tinman4124

Sep 21, 2009
gosh i hate you for making such a beautiful rom.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

oh and how do you apply the dark theme? i try download the file but its an "mtz" format; how can i install that?

orhtun01

Mar 10, 2010
Rotterdam
gosh i hate you for making such a beautiful rom.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

oh and how do you apply the dark theme? i try download the file but its an "mtz" format; how can i install that?

Hate Langthang as well :) He is the master !!!!!!

Copy the mtz file to /MIUI/theme/ on your SD card.
Afterwards, go to settings / manage themes. Select the Dark Theme theme and say apply.

shail00

How do i flash this

misc ya 1M
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 135M
cache ya 32M

Generally I user DAF method to partition.Can someone please guide?

Also , which type of ext format is recommended?1GB ext3 or ext4 ..

After installing the ROM, the ext in sd card will be recognized as internal memory or external memory?? I mean to say here is which option to choose in Storage options? "Internal or External?"

Help will be appreciated.Thank in advance.

orhtun01

Mar 10, 2010
Rotterdam
How do i flash this

misc ya 1M
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 135M
cache ya 32M

Generally I user DAF method to partition.Can someone please guide?

Also , which type of ext format is recommended?1GB ext3 or ext4 ..

After installing the ROM, the ext in sd card will be recognized as internal memory or external memory?? I mean to say here is which option to choose in Storage options? "Internal or External?"

Help will be appreciated.Thank in advance.

I have attached CWM 4.0.0 (including the recommended Partition Layout) to the first post.

1. Unzip the file to your PC / Laptop
2. Go to MAGLDR menu, Choose "USB Flasher"
3. Execute DAF from your PC / Laptop

Be warned that all data and everything will be lost on your device after repartitioning. So, make sure you backup first ....

Please also have a look here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=905841

Last edited:

shail00

:)

I have attached CWM 4.0.0 (including the recommended Partition Layout) to the first post.

1. Unzip the file to your PC / Laptop
2. Go to MAGLDR menu, Choose "USB Flasher"
3. Execute DAF from your PC / Laptop

Be warned that all data and everything will be lost on your device after repartitioning. So, make sure you backup first ....

Please also have a look here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=905841

Thanks for the reply, but what file system you recommend for your ROM?

ext3 or ext4?

xanthrax

Retired Senior Moderator - Vampire
Battery's usage 4 - 6 mA , ram 170 - 210 , internal memory @160 MB after the installation of another 20 apps and some games like plants vs zombies, talking tom 2 , zuma revenge, which are quite large ... so , what do you guys want more?
Good job! I'll tryouts maybe another roms but I'll always go back to this one!

All radio are okay , camera and camcorder good as well
Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After re-building NDT MIUI ROMS for friends and colleagues, I have decided to make it public.

Don't flash this ROM if you are a weekly flasher, since I will not update this ROM weekly. Otherwise, I will be busy installing, flashing, testing the ROM rather than enjoying and using the phone.

Intention is to update and release NDT Elegancia Editions once a month.

This ROM has been fully themed with Elegance Style on /system/app level in order to preserve data space.
    You can still apply themes if wanted. I will create a whole seperate Elegance Theme for other MIUI fans later.

Changes:

- The default launcher, browser, EMail and keyboard has been removed and replaced with ADW Launcher, EMail (with multi-select option enabled) and
    DSP Manager from CM7 and added the Dolphin HD Browser together with Elegance themed Gingerbread Keyboard.
    - Other improvements include increasing the dalvik-VM cache to 64M, enabling 3G.RIL display, fine tuning GPS config and updating GPS Libs to NMEA and some other tweaks.
    - Flip Window Animation Transition Effects added
    - Some default apps under /data/apps have been removed and replaced with battery widget, android lost and calibration app.

This version comes as two editions.
    * Latest Update: 14.Feb.2012; Base ROM: NDT 47.0 ML / MIUI 2.2.3 *
    * ChangeLog can be found Here (Latest Version) And Here and Here *

- With Density 167 (contains some additional icons, backgrounds to match the density), Link.
    - With Density 240, Link.

Both versions are MAGLDR. If you are a cLK user, then flash Kernel Tytung R14 cLK for NDT MIUI ROM V 44.x additionally.

I could not decide whether to publish the ROM as a dark edition or with default white backgrounds.
    For those who like the Dark Edition, please apply this theme additionally and everything will be Dark :)... (For the Dark theme; sms/mms background and some few other things still need some work to do, just give it a try)

To enable Keyboard vibration, change the vibration method to "normal" and it will work (after enabling and setting the vibration to ON)

Quick Instructions:

1. Coming from another ROM?
    - Task29, Full Wipe, Repartition, Hard Reset, Wipe Cache and Dalvik

2. Coming from NDT?
    - Wipe Cache and Dalvik would be enough

In order to avoid boot loops or hot reboots make sure that:

1. Wait 5 to 10 minutes after installing the ROM for the first time, and then execute shutdown and restart (not Reboot!)
    2. Enable Root Access through SuperUser -> Settings
    3. Disable "Manage Permission" within the SuperUser Application and then Change application access of all apps in the list to "Allow" and enable " Manage Permissions " again (or leave it disabled if wanted)

Additional Notes:
    - If you are new to ADW Launcher, Follow this link for a complete ADW Launcher guide.
    - Settings / Launcher settings won't work (since MIUI launcher has been removed). For ADWLauncher settings, press menu key while on home page.
    - I personally use density 167 with dark theme applied.

misc ya 1M
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 135M
    cache ya 32M

Credits go to:
    - Langthang, for his permission using his ROM as base
    - Pat, for his permission using his Modded Sense 3.0 lockscreen
    - Steve0007 (Elagancia Icons and Dialer (Dark Edition) from WM ELegancia ROMS)
    - SonneSekhon (Using some of his icons from CM7 Vivid Theme)
    - Task650Dark (Using his Dark BackGrounds)
    - And also others I forgot to mention... (let me know :))

Density 167 / Dark Theme Applied:
    i1h6ra.jpg

Default:
    2ldy5g4.jpg

abqvxu.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Reserved for future Use

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Reserved for Future Use
    Good job sir,
    Please keep your work :)
    Version 2.0 Elegance MIUI Updated

Hi Guys and Girls,

MIUI Elegance has been updated with NDT V 32.1.

Enjoy.
    FIX

oops !!! same here this morning !!! solutions ?:eek:

FIX:

Hi Guys and Girls,

The reason for not having signal after restart is also caused by the A2SDGUI app. Even if you don't change anything, it tries to modify build.prop.

I have re-modified and re-builded build.prop to UNIX format, so that any application interventions to the file is done correctly.
    I have attached two fixes (one for Density 167 and one for 240).

This should fix these issues...
    Thanks for reporting....
    Hello, is multilingual?. Thanks

Si Senor....