OP isidromxz

21st April 2012, 07:44 PM   |  #41  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 794

1,266 posts
Donate to Me
More
Course, although kitchen was made for HTC devices it is reported to work for a lot more

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927R using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 04:08 PM   |  #42  
Account currently disabled
Flag ♥♥Bradford♥♥
Thanks Meter: 712

2,884 posts
More
when flash this rom ..and reboot device it simply goe back to the previous rom which i was using not the one which i made... !!
and i am a user of Samsung Galaxy Fit .. !
what to do ??
and how to reconvert update script to updater script after i get the rom in output folder .. ??
24th April 2012, 06:01 PM   |  #43  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,053

5,742 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avilove4u

when flash this rom ..and reboot device it simply goe back to the previous rom which i was using not the one which i made... !!
and i am a user of Samsung Galaxy Fit .. !
what to do ??
and how to reconvert update script to updater script after i get the rom in output folder .. ??

To get updater script you can either replace the scripts from another rom or go in cygwin and select the option to change the script.
24th April 2012, 07:35 PM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 2

42 posts
Does this tool and process support a CDMA handset like my HTC Wildfire "Bee"? Thank you !
2nd May 2012, 08:30 PM   |  #45  
Thanks Meter: 78

255 posts
More
Hi,

I'm doing my MOD ROM for HTC Desire (bravo) based on the CyanogenMod Nightly (lastest build), and I want change default wallpaper, well I'm going to framework-res.apk and replace default_wallpaper.jpg for my wallpaper but when I compile the ROM and flash it, this have a default wallpaper from CM7 Nightly (its a live wallpaper), how can I change this live wallpaper for another wallpaper (no live)?

And more, I want add the webkit and add more options on build.prop, do you know what the news comand line I can add in build.prop?

Well, apologize for my english and thank you all.
2nd May 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #46  
Thanks Meter: 778

3,676 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by notDroid

Hi,

I'm doing my MOD ROM for HTC Desire (bravo) based on the CyanogenMod Nightly (lastest build), and I want change default wallpaper, well I'm going to framework-res.apk and replace default_wallpaper.jpg for my wallpaper but when I compile the ROM and flash it, this have a default wallpaper from CM7 Nightly (its a live wallpaper), how can I change this live wallpaper for another wallpaper (no live)?

And more, I want add the webkit and add more options on build.prop, do you know what the news comand line I can add in build.prop?

Well, apologize for my english and thank you all.

You have to use the name default_wallpaper.jpg

Also check build.prop to see if there is anything pointing to the live wallpaper that comes up and try searching for the name of the live paper through the whole Rom and track it down to where it is then change it

Hope it helps

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to leith51 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2012, 12:38 AM   |  #47  
Thanks Meter: 78

255 posts
More
Thank you for reply, I did what you said but isn't change anything. In build.prop don't saying about a default_wallpaper.jpg or live wallpaper, and I have changed default_wallpaper.jpg before do this question. I read in my ROM which the name of live wallpaper is "Nexus" but I can't find he in the framework-res.apk

Do you have another idea for this question?

Thank you.

EDIT: I solve this problem, the live wallpaper is an app, I remove this app and I compile my ROM. I want mind what in system/app exist the LiveWallpaper.apk well, I remove that and when I flash the new build I've got my default_wallpaper.jpg

THANK YOU ALL!

EDIT 2: I have another question, after solve last problem my lockscreen background is only black, where are the default lockscreen?
Last edited by notDroid; 3rd May 2012 at 01:24 AM.
8th May 2012, 10:22 PM   |  #48  
Flag Collinsville
Thanks Meter: 166

192 posts
More
I have been looking for help everywhere. In the kitchen under tools/edify_defs- how do I find out what param's my phone uses? is there a command that I do to get this info. any help is greatly appreciated.
9th May 2012, 05:09 PM   |  #49  
Flag Cedar Rapids
Thanks Meter: 794

695 posts
More
I'm assuming you mean for the settings(i.e. mount points) in the Updater-script? You could check the update script from a current ROM and use those, or you run "mount" on your device and see where the mount points are. Be very careful when doing this though, you could mess something up by writing the wrong data to the wrong spot.
9th May 2012, 05:23 PM   |  #50  
Flag Collinsville
Thanks Meter: 166

192 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaNick

I'm assuming you mean for the settings(i.e. mount points) in the Updater-script? You could check the update script from a current ROM and use those, or you run "mount" on your device and see where the mount points are. Be very careful when doing this though, you could mess something up by writing the wrong data to the wrong spot.

No I figured out the mount points, but this is what I am looking for:

# Filesystem info for SYSTEM/DATA/CACHE/etc.
# e.g. param1=ext3, param2=EMMC
param1=
param2=

# If SDCARD filesystem is different from above, then mention it
# e.g. param1_sdcard=vfat, param2_sdcard=MTD
param1_sdcard=
param2_sdcard=

# If CACHE filesystem is different from above, then mention it
param1_cache=
param2_cache=

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread