Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 39,031 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

logo m and no recovery HELP:(

Tip us?

GuitarSoul
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation logo m and no recovery HELP:(

hi i have flashed cm902 rom it booted up but it dont like me cause makes eroros so i wanted ro reflash with old stock 2,3,3 and with recovery bootstrap i thinked what i wild came into recovery but it just hanged and now no recovery only white triangle with yelow! and only logo m, so maybe someone hav this problem earlier and can help me?cause now im searching half day of work for searching for solution.
thanks fo anny help

chaihg
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Dont worry. Do this. First use the wall charger and charge your phone for at least 30mins. So if your phone is off then it will charge till 70-80%. Check if it is charging by looking at the micro-usb port lighting up.

Now go to the White triangle with ! mark. Then press @ button. You will get options. Select erase data by pressing volume button and then clicking enter button on your keypad.

After the wipe has been done pull out battery. Then start RSD Lite on your computer. Put the battery to your phone. Now press both volume up and volume down together and then power button for 2secs. Leave power button. You will see it in bootloader.
Now load sbf file on RSD software and wait for it to recognize your phone. Then click start. Thats it. Your phone should be ok.