Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 38,839 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0C 2.3.7 Build

Tip us?
 
viktorandreev
Old
#151  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Skopje
Done, but no lack!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsr98 View Post
Try reinstall, format your sd card FAT32
Done,but no luck!
 
mfsr98
Old
#152  
mfsr98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 281
Posts: 1,204
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Porto
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktorandreev View Post
Done, but no lack!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------



Done,but no luck!
dunno what to do then?
Galaxy Nexus i9250
ROM: CyanogenMod (Kitkat 4.4.2)
Recovery: TWRP
Kernel: Stock
Bootloader: Unlocked
Status: Primary
HTC Touch HD
ROM: IceBread
Kernel: fagyi's
SPL: hard-SPL1.56
Recovery: CWM
Radio: 1.17.25.09
Status: Basically dead
HTC tytn II
ROM: eOS WinMo 6.1
SPL: hard-SPL3.56
Radio: 1.70.18.02
Status: Not reading SIMs
 
mfsr98
Old
#153  
mfsr98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 281
Posts: 1,204
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Porto
Quote:
Done, but no lack!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsr98
Try reinstall, format your sd card FAT32


Done,but no luck!
it's a known problem in youtube for blackstone users... didn't try other videos outside of youtube. try to play lmfao-party rock anthem (vevo) and tell the results

Sent from my Blackstone using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk
Galaxy Nexus i9250
ROM: CyanogenMod (Kitkat 4.4.2)
Recovery: TWRP
Kernel: Stock
Bootloader: Unlocked
Status: Primary
HTC Touch HD
ROM: IceBread
Kernel: fagyi's
SPL: hard-SPL1.56
Recovery: CWM
Radio: 1.17.25.09
Status: Basically dead
HTC tytn II
ROM: eOS WinMo 6.1
SPL: hard-SPL3.56
Radio: 1.70.18.02
Status: Not reading SIMs
 
mrbennett
Old
(Last edited by mrbennett; 9th April 2012 at 08:44 AM.)
#154  
mrbennett's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 60
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsr98 View Post
it's a known problem in youtube for blackstone users... didn't try other videos outside of youtube. try to play lmfao-party rock anthem (vevo) and tell the results

Sent from my Blackstone using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk
You tube LQ works and cam with Ice bread, Black-Ice and Midnights bundle. GBXOB is very buggy without modifications to the base. Midnights bundle with his new acoustic kernel is awesome, way better than the bundle here. I'm not knocking the base but no one here is working on it.:thumbdown:
Fagyi has now successfully booted nand for Blackstone and is working very hard with data and wifi.. If you want a more up to date experience try one or all of the above. Good luck.

Sent from my Blackstone using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mrbennett For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
arrrghhh
Old
#155  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,483
Posts: 11,118
Join Date: Feb 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbennett View Post
You tube LQ works and cam with Ice bread, Black-Ice and Midnights bundle. GBXOB is very buggy without modifications to the base. Midnights bundle with his new acoustic kernel is awesome, way better than the bundle here. I'm not knocking the base but no one here is working on it.:thumbdown:
Fagyi has now successfully booted nand for Blackstone and is working very hard with data and wifi.. If you want a more up to date experience try one or all of the above. Good luck.

Sent from my Blackstone using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk
Probably just a libstagefright issue. Thanks for the tip, I don't care about the kangers. They will kang no matter what we do... Fagyi is just kanging ACL's work, and well... everyone else just kangs everyone else's work lol. But you should know, those folk would be nowhere without XDAndroid. Thanks again .
 
mrbennett
Old
#156  
mrbennett's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 60
Join Date: Feb 2011
Credit where credit is due. Fagyi has given credit to ACL and Xda. Personally I only use my Blackstone now for testing different builds that I modify, just a bit of fun now.

Sent from my Blackstone using Tapatalk
 
mfsr98
Old
#157  
mfsr98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 281
Posts: 1,204
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Porto
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbennett View Post
You tube LQ works and cam with Ice bread, Black-Ice and Midnights bundle. GBXOB is very buggy without modifications to the base. Midnights bundle with his new acoustic kernel is awesome, way better than the bundle here. I'm not knocking the base but no one here is working on it.:thumbdown:
Fagyi has now successfully booted nand for Blackstone and is working very hard with data and wifi.. If you want a more up to date experience try one or all of the above. Good luck.

Sent from my Blackstone using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk
Tell me more about those builds, so I'll add them on the info thread of the most recent builds(links and so on...)
Remember, no warez
Galaxy Nexus i9250
ROM: CyanogenMod (Kitkat 4.4.2)
Recovery: TWRP
Kernel: Stock
Bootloader: Unlocked
Status: Primary
HTC Touch HD
ROM: IceBread
Kernel: fagyi's
SPL: hard-SPL1.56
Recovery: CWM
Radio: 1.17.25.09
Status: Basically dead
HTC tytn II
ROM: eOS WinMo 6.1
SPL: hard-SPL3.56
Radio: 1.70.18.02
Status: Not reading SIMs
 
mohgaza
Old
(Last edited by mohgaza; 13th April 2012 at 10:01 PM.)
#158  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 142
Join Date: Mar 2012
Hi,
It seems good testing build.
I'm new to XDAndroid ROMs on my HTC HD ( Blackstone ).

Is it stable build to depend on?
or use FRX07.1 until the testing one get modified to better?

And arabic keyboard to write SMS?
and what about Arabic support to read Arabic web pages or SMS, or even as main language for the whale system?

BRGRDS.
 
arrrghhh
Old
#159  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,483
Posts: 11,118
Join Date: Feb 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohgaza View Post
Hi,
It seems good testing build.
I'm new to XDAndroid ROMs on my HTC HD ( Blackstone ).

Is it stable build to depend on?
or use FRX07.1 until the testing one get modified to better?

And arabic keyboard to write SMS?
and what about Arabic support to read Arabic web pages or SMS, or even as main language for the whale system?

BRGRDS.
FRX is probably better to start with. Once you get the hang of the layout and how things work, then try GBX0B.

Arabic keyboard isn't really an XDAndroid issue, it's an Android issue.

http://ardoid.com/

Good luck, not sure if that will apply to our junk cleanly (or at all).
 
mohgaza
Old
#160  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 142
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
FRX is probably better to start with. Once you get the hang of the layout and how things work, then try GBX0B.

Arabic keyboard isn't really an XDAndroid issue, it's an Android issue.

http://ardoid.com/

Good luck, not sure if that will apply to our junk cleanly (or at all).
Have a look at the images in this thread please.
It supports Arabic, JUST for HTC HD2 !

Now i work with FRX07, its good, but i'm looking for the newer.

BRGRDS

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes