Yeah, I am also a fan of fleya!
I've got quite a lot to add to Smoke Play to get it to where I want it. I've been messing around with some settings and superficial stuff for about a week so I thought it just needs to get out there.
My ideas for features are:
- a settings activity where you can up the detail and iterations on the fluid solver for more powerful phones
- expose all the smoke (or fluid) properties to be customisable
- define some cool pre-sets
- coloured smoke that mixes (have this working on my laptop)
- continuous auto-sources of smoke
- objects (draw shapes) in the path of the smoke
- calculated objects field from the homescreen icons (smoke collides with your icons)
- an auto-config activity which scales the detail up or down to optimise quality on all phones
- maybe put an ad in the settings activity
I'm not sure what order I'll do things in. I think some sort of settings screen will be up next.
I'm keen to hear other ideas too!