[TIP] Under HBOOT flash RUU rom without connect computer
Here is one way to flash HTC Salsa C510e RUU rom directly under HBOOT, no need use USB cable to connect your phone with computer.
1. Salsa (can get into HBOOT mode correctly)
2. Gold Card (if you don't have one, can according to this link to make one. http://android.modaco.com/topic/3056...ng-a-goldcard/
3. Make sure your SD card is FAT32 format
4. A cable or card reader can copy some files into your sd card
5. a HTC Salsa C510e ruu rom you prepare to flash (make sure is a correct and full exe file)
6. Windows computer can run ruu rom
If your salsa is s-off, you don't need gold card. If the ruu rom matches your salsa sales original location, you don't need gold card.
1. Run the ruu rom on your computer, no need hit "next"
2. Run windows task manager on your computer, find task "adb.exe" or "ARUWinzard.exe"
3. Use mouse right buttom hit either one of the task to chose open the file folder, find rom.zip and copy to another location.
4. Turn off ruu
5. Rename rom.zip to PH11IMG.zip.
6. One more time to check your sd card is FAT32 format, and copy the renamed file PH11IMG.zip to your sd card (root directory)
7. Push both "volume low+power" same time, salsa will get into HBOOT mode
8. Wait for few seconds, screen will show if you want to flash new rom. Push volume up start flashing
9. After flashing, acoording to instruction to reboot Salsa, you will enter into new rom.
(This instruction is from xda.cn)
Here are some Salsa Ruu rom, there are more will be added.