1. install Android sdk and update.
2. enable usb debuging on your phone.
3. Download and install the pc suite to get the adb driver for the crossover.
4. download and extract superoneclick http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=803682
5. make sure that adb can see your device. From a command prompt change directory to the place that you installed the android sdk android-sdk\platform-tools and run "adb devices" you should see your device connected.
6. run superoneclick.exe make sure that you select GingerBreak from the exploit menu
7. donate me.
I am running kernel version 18.104.22.168