I'm proud to introduce you my application "Android Recovery Manager".
What is this application for?
As its name says, it is a Recovery Manager. It can flash any recovery you want by a single click.
What you get?
- You don't need to understand a single ADB or fastboot command. The application manages everything on its own.
- Up-to-date list of Stock Recoveries for almost all RUUs. ** Request your recovery if it's not available, and it'll be added as soon as possible **
- The application is only one file, the required files such as ADB and fastboot are compressed inside the application, and extracted to a folder in ProgramData on run-time.
- You can import recoveries from your computer or the application can download a recovery for you.
- Multiple devices supported, if you have more than a phone connected, the application will recognize them and will let you choose between them.
- Integrated MD5 comparison system, if the downloaded recovery doesn't have the right MD5, the application downloads it again until it gets the right MD5.
- If you want to install a FOTA, you'll need to flash a recovery matching the one with your Stock ROM to successfully install the update. You can find and flash this recovery in no time using the application. (A full step-by-step guide can be found here.)
- A full XML log is created with all the commands executed and the output of the applications in a very neat way, making it easy to understand any error that occurred. If you don't don't understand the log, you can send it to me, and I'll help you as much as I can to fix the problem for you!
* Windows XP users are having problems with the GUI colors. For a temporary fix, download Android Recovery Manager v18.104.22.168 - XP Fix
I am not responsible of your device, do whatever you want to it at your own risk. Anything that may happen to your device is under your responsibility.
N.B: If it ever happens to you that the application or even fastboot.exe crashes while doing anything, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT UNPLUG YOUR PHONE.
If the bootloader seems unresponsive, never get your battery off. Just wait until it gets responding again.
The application has been tested under Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) and it has been confirmed to work on both.
- .NET Framework 3.5
- HTC Fastboot Drivers
Android Recovery Manager v22.214.171.124 - EXE
Android Recovery Manager v126.96.36.199 - Installer
Older version can be found here.
20,000 downloads and counting!
v188.8.131.52 (Installer or EXE) * Fixed closing issues. * Updated the application's interface. * Everything now created by the application is created in ProgramData (Windows Vista and 7 users). * Running the application from the drive containing Windows no longer crashes the application. * Improved the way the application manages the folders. * You can now access the 'Logs' and 'Data' folders by clicking "Browse -> Logs" or "Browse -> Downloaded Recoveries". v184.108.40.206 (EXE) * More powerful ADB and Fasboot commanders. * Added logging, the application now saves every output by the commands executed, to an XML file. * Flashing should now be faster and safer then before. * When flashing a recovery, the application doesn't terminate any fastboot process, if any fastboot process is found opened, the application waits until the user closes it and then starts flashing. v220.127.116.11 (Unreleased) * Using .NET Framework 3.5 instead of 4.0. * Cleaned up coding. * Changed the UI design. * Rewrote from scratch ADB and fastboot commanders. * Closing the application should now close without any problems. v.18.104.22.168 (Installer or EXE) * Initial Release.
* raj2022 - All the European Recoveries.
* frederikh - All the Recoveries.
* the_scotsman - Telstra WWE Recovery.
* dansharpy - Testing.