Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 45,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Adonit jot - the best capacitive stylus in existent

Tip us?
 
goodintentions
Old
#681  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 732
Posts: 2,545
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nainconpetant View Post
i lol at that one goodintentions

and to anwser that, ill include a little bit of that conductive grease that i bought ( i have more than needed so why not)
I will beat your offer. I will get my conductive grease blessed by a priest before I send it out to him.
Feeling overwhelmed by all these instructions meant for smarties? Well, you're in luck because I've made a Viewsonic G-Tablet For Dummies where all the instructions are dumbed down for dummies.
 
Beards
Old
#682  
Beards's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 840
Posts: 4,202
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodintentions View Post
I will beat your offer. I will get my conductive grease blessed by a priest before I send it out to him.
ROFLOL....
Okay, now we are all being silly.
I'll get my surgical team together, book Theatre 1 for seven hours and perform Micro-Surgery on the Disc.
.........I don't always get your questions right.... but you'll certainly know I've tried.

P.S. Many thanks for the Thanks votes. Thanks received are converted into a charitable donation.
 
Kryston
Old
#683  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 126
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nainconpetant View Post
well, houston we have a problem, but hey, also a solution

i got 2 disc, send me 5$ on paypal, provide me a postal address, trust me, and i'll send you one of my disc via regular postal service.

Its not a perfect solution, but it is one i offer you.
Well today, they asked me for my phone number and address, i don't know what they gonna do with it. But i gave them and asked what they will do now. So I'll wait for their answer. If they can't get me the discs, it would be cool, to use your solution. ;)

I'll let you know, what they gonna do now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kryston For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Xyphoid
Old
#684  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 57
Join Date: Feb 2008
I bought the Jot Pro and had the skipping problem.
I ordered two disks from Adonit ($18 with shipping!!). The disks did not solve the problem, so after a couple of mails, they said I could send my Jot Pro back, so they could send me a new one. I then already told them I used toothpaste and was planning to use conductive grease.

After I found out the high shipping costs for the pen, I decided not to send it anymore.

Adonit then offered me to send me two more replacement disks, because I was forced to use the conductive grease.

Now that is some service. Haven't received the disks yet, but I think they will arrive soon.
Casio SF-5580 (128 KB) > Casio SF-5980 (512 KB ) > Toshiba e755 Pocket PC > Panasonic G500 >Nokia 8210 > Nokia 8850 > Vario MDA (htc wizard 200) > Vario MDA III (htc tytn II) > HTC Hero > HTC Desire HD > Asus Transformer TF101 > Asus Padfone > Oppo Find 5
 
Fortigurn
Old
#685  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 183
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Taipei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beards View Post
Good work to you and the Team Jon..... Nice one.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryston View Post
Well i tried this, but the problem is i bought my "pen" on ebay, so i have no order number....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryston View Post
Well today, they asked me for my phone number and address, i don't know what they gonna do with it. But i gave them and asked what they will do now. So I'll wait for their answer. If they can't get me the discs, it would be cool, to use your solution. ;)

I'll let you know, what they gonna do now.
We're sending you two replacement discs free of charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipes View Post
After I found out the high shipping costs for the pen, I decided not to send it anymore.
We are actually happy to reimburse you US$15 of the shipping cost, if you ever want the Jot replaced.

Quote:
Adonit then offered me to send me two more replacement disks, because I was forced to use the conductive grease.

Now that is some service. Haven't received the disks yet, but I think they will arrive soon.
Thanks, they should arrive soon.
 
goodintentions
Old
#686  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 732
Posts: 2,545
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipes View Post

Adonit then offered me to send me two more replacement disks, because I was forced to use the conductive grease.

Now that is some service. Haven't received the disks yet, but I think they will arrive soon.
I don't agree. If adonit was really serious about making its customers happy, they'd beam it directly to you so you can have it instantly instead of making you wait for it in the mail.

The trekkie in me just came out. Can't you tell?
Feeling overwhelmed by all these instructions meant for smarties? Well, you're in luck because I've made a Viewsonic G-Tablet For Dummies where all the instructions are dumbed down for dummies.
 
hoan999999
Old
#687  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hanoi
er, my Jot's disk is skipping and began to fell off when I'm not expecting ... so finding it after it has come off is like looking for contact lenses... any of you guys suggest anything that can help me or should I just mail Adonit for replacement disks?

I'm in the Southeast Asia region
 
Kryston
Old
#688  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 126
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryston View Post
Well today, they asked me for my phone number and address, i don't know what they gonna do with it. But i gave them and asked what they will do now. So I'll wait for their answer. If they can't get me the discs, it would be cool, to use your solution. ;)

I'll let you know, what they gonna do now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortigurn View Post
We're sending you two replacement discs free of charge.

Yep, true, can't wait to have them, i want to use my adonit =)
 
Nainconpetant
Old
#689  
Nainconpetant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 183
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Terrebonne, Quebec

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipes View Post

After I found out the high shipping costs for the pen, I decided not to send it anymore.
My first jot came in with a scratch, i had to pay to send the pen back but they refund me the shipping cost, so its up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortigurn View Post

We are actually happy to reimburse you US$15 of the shipping cost, if you ever want the Jot replaced.
Following my previous statement, i remember i paid 21$ canadian to send the pen, and they refund every single penny in my paypal account. Actually i should say they rounded the amount, but paypal takes a little in the process, so at the end it was fair to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoan999999 View Post
er, my Jot's disk is skipping and began to fell off when I'm not expecting ... so finding it after it has come off is like looking for contact lenses... any of you guys suggest anything that can help me or should I just mail Adonit for replacement disks?
As we state in many previous post its up to you.

Write to help@adonit.com, provide ur order number and they will send you 2 replacement disc at no cost

That is what i did, then i also bough the conductive grease to maximise the response of my jot and i am more than happy today with the result.

So, do as you want.
 
hoan999999
Old
#690  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hanoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nainconpetant View Post

As we state in many previous post its up to you.

Write to help@adonit.com, provide ur order number and they will send you 2 replacement disc at no cost

That is what i did, then i also bough the conductive grease to maximise the response of my jot and i am more than happy today with the result.

So, do as you want.
eBay-ordered, I have no order nr. Is there another option for me?

Tags
adonit, jot
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes