22nd February 2012, 01:13 AM   |  #681  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 733

2,545 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nainconpetant

i lol at that one goodintentions

and to anwser that, ill include a little bit of that conductive grease that i bought ( i have more than needed so why not)

I will beat your offer. I will get my conductive grease blessed by a priest before I send it out to him.
22nd February 2012, 07:54 AM   |  #682  
Thanks Meter: 885

4,276 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodintentions

I will beat your offer. I will get my conductive grease blessed by a priest before I send it out to him.

ROFLOL....
Okay, now we are all being silly.
I'll get my surgical team together, book Theatre 1 for seven hours and perform Micro-Surgery on the Disc.
22nd February 2012, 09:53 AM   |  #683  
Thanks Meter: 3

126 posts
More
Quote:

well, houston we have a problem, but hey, also a solution

i got 2 disc, send me 5$ on paypal, provide me a postal address, trust me, and i'll send you one of my disc via regular postal service.

Its not a perfect solution, but it is one i offer you.

Well today, they asked me for my phone number and address, i don't know what they gonna do with it. But i gave them and asked what they will do now. So I'll wait for their answer. If they can't get me the discs, it would be cool, to use your solution. ;)

I'll let you know, what they gonna do now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kryston For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2012, 11:55 AM   |  #684  
Thanks Meter: 4

57 posts
More
I bought the Jot Pro and had the skipping problem.
I ordered two disks from Adonit ($18 with shipping!!). The disks did not solve the problem, so after a couple of mails, they said I could send my Jot Pro back, so they could send me a new one. I then already told them I used toothpaste and was planning to use conductive grease.

After I found out the high shipping costs for the pen, I decided not to send it anymore.

Adonit then offered me to send me two more replacement disks, because I was forced to use the conductive grease.

Now that is some service. Haven't received the disks yet, but I think they will arrive soon.
23rd February 2012, 04:11 AM   |  #685  
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 38

183 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beards

Good work to you and the Team Jon..... Nice one.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryston

Well i tried this, but the problem is i bought my "pen" on ebay, so i have no order number....

Quote:

Well today, they asked me for my phone number and address, i don't know what they gonna do with it. But i gave them and asked what they will do now. So I'll wait for their answer. If they can't get me the discs, it would be cool, to use your solution. ;)

We're sending you two replacement discs free of charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipes

After I found out the high shipping costs for the pen, I decided not to send it anymore.

We are actually happy to reimburse you US$15 of the shipping cost, if you ever want the Jot replaced.

Quote:

Adonit then offered me to send me two more replacement disks, because I was forced to use the conductive grease.

Now that is some service. Haven't received the disks yet, but I think they will arrive soon.

Thanks, they should arrive soon.
23rd February 2012, 04:55 AM   |  #686  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 733

2,545 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

I don't agree. If adonit was really serious about making its customers happy, they'd beam it directly to you so you can have it instantly instead of making you wait for it in the mail.

The trekkie in me just came out. Can't you tell?
23rd February 2012, 04:28 PM   |  #687  
Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
More
er, my Jot's disk is skipping and began to fell off when I'm not expecting ... so finding it after it has come off is like looking for contact lenses... any of you guys suggest anything that can help me or should I just mail Adonit for replacement disks?

I'm in the Southeast Asia region
23rd February 2012, 05:02 PM   |  #688  
Thanks Meter: 3

126 posts
More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortigurn

We're sending you two replacement discs free of charge.

Yep, true, can't wait to have them, i want to use my adonit =)
23rd February 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #689  
Terrebonne, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 31

183 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

My first jot came in with a scratch, i had to pay to send the pen back but they refund me the shipping cost, so its up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortigurn

We are actually happy to reimburse you US$15 of the shipping cost, if you ever want the Jot replaced.

Following my previous statement, i remember i paid 21$ canadian to send the pen, and they refund every single penny in my paypal account. Actually i should say they rounded the amount, but paypal takes a little in the process, so at the end it was fair to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoan999999

er, my Jot's disk is skipping and began to fell off when I'm not expecting ... so finding it after it has come off is like looking for contact lenses... any of you guys suggest anything that can help me or should I just mail Adonit for replacement disks?

As we state in many previous post its up to you.

Write to help@adonit.com, provide ur order number and they will send you 2 replacement disc at no cost

That is what i did, then i also bough the conductive grease to maximise the response of my jot and i am more than happy today with the result.

So, do as you want.
23rd February 2012, 07:48 PM   |  #690  
Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:

As we state in many previous post its up to you.

Write to help@adonit.com, provide ur order number and they will send you 2 replacement disc at no cost

That is what i did, then i also bough the conductive grease to maximise the response of my jot and i am more than happy today with the result.

So, do as you want.

eBay-ordered, I have no order nr. Is there another option for me?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adonit, jot
Previous Thread Next Thread