FORUMS

On Qualcomm’s Damage Control: Marketing and Rumors?

The Heated Snapdragon chronicles seemingly see no end, and 5 months into 2015 … more

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro With SD-810 Goes On Sale In China

The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, announced on 15th Jan 2015, is Xiaomi’s attempt at … more

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[[ROM][Sense 4.1] Team Venom presents: Viper3D 1.6.3 Nightly welcome to the future

14th February 2012, 06:38 AM |#10101  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoMinerva

I dare not, virus is closer to stock & it's the only one I trust!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

I like it cause it is close to stock for the most part


I use fresh if I need something solid if I am going on a long trip other wise im using eternity Virus roms are nice themed and close to stock with tweaks nothing insane never have to worry about your CPU cookin cause something got clocked without you knowing first hand...


I am looking forward to seeing a RC in the END Rom is solid if he fixed the dock part everything would be perfect
Last edited by GrimReaper24; 14th February 2012 at 06:40 AM.
 
 
14th February 2012, 06:43 AM |#10102  
Account currently disabled
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 492
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper24

I like it cause it is close to stock for the most part


I use fresh if I need something solid if I am going on a long trip other wise im using eternity Virus roms are nice themed and close to stock with tweaks nothing insane never have to worry about your CPU cookin cause something got clocked without you knowing first hand...


I am looking forward to seeing a RC in the END Rom is solid if he fixed the dock part everything would be perfect

Do you think he'll ROM ics update to evo3d? I hope so

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
14th February 2012, 06:44 AM |#10103  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoMinerva

Do you think he'll ROM ics update to evo3d? I hope so

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

When it drops im sure he will in due time I prefer using ICS when it comes out not a hacked and slashed version ports with loads of bugs...


Virus will make some lice cream from it With infected lice going ape **** crazy


I have been liking the 3.0 builds... I try to find one I think is solid and use it for along time rather then flash every time something new comes out..
Last edited by GrimReaper24; 14th February 2012 at 06:48 AM.
14th February 2012, 06:57 AM |#10104  
Virus's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
COLUMBIA
Thanks Meter: 9,368
 
Donate to Me
More
aight rom is upping now that was a pita to finish i got beats and every mod form leedroid tweaks patched in and themed
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2012, 07:00 AM |#10105  
EpicBarbecue's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MARYLAND
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Thanks virus....flash over or complete wipe
14th February 2012, 07:03 AM |#10106  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus

aight rom is upping now that was a pita to finish i got beats and every mod form leedroid tweaks patched in and themed

Sweet man lol did dock ever get fixed ? that was the only bug I think that is found lol...

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicBarbecue

Thanks virus....flash over or complete wipe

Full wipe I would say
The Following User Says Thank You to GrimReaper24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2012, 07:04 AM |#10107  
Account currently disabled
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 492
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper24

Sweet man lol did dock ever get fixed ? that was the only bug I think that is found lol...

Good thing I stayed awake ! I'll be going to download now

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
14th February 2012, 07:05 AM |#10108  
Virus's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
COLUMBIA
Thanks Meter: 9,368
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper24

Sweet man lol did dock ever get fixed ? that was the only bug I think that is found lol...

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------



Full wipe I would say


still no dock ill fix it just this was more important to get done for me cause i have NEVER used dock ill get it done soon just not now
14th February 2012, 07:06 AM |#10109  
EpicBarbecue's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MARYLAND
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Thanks Reaper
14th February 2012, 07:07 AM |#10110  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus

still no dock ill fix it just this was more important to get done for me cause i have NEVER used dock ill get it done soon just not now

Cool I don't use it just annoying if you accidently click on it lol and a reboot happens lol. What is it the apk or something in the script? That is really the only bug in the whole rom I have found everything else seems smooth man...

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicBarbecue

Thanks Reaper

Anytime man
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes