[[ROM][Sense 4.1] Team Venom presents: Viper3D 1.6.3 Nightly welcome to the future

OP Virus

23rd November 2011, 03:02 PM   |  #6971  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 83

1,153 posts
More
Hi,

I just flashed the updated version r31, even I tried the one before it but the same issue.

HotSpot only works on 3G, and the tether 4g app included in this rom, with the Yellow Icon, works, I mean it connects to the computer but NO INTERNET ACCESS anyone here to help me out? I'm on 1.4, and I have rooted my phone thanks.
23rd November 2011, 03:10 PM   |  #6972  
Flag Claulenne, Verge Vendor
Thanks Meter: 37

211 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loaferkan

Hi,

I just flashed the updated version r31, even I tried the one before it but the same issue.

HotSpot only works on 3G, and the tether 4g app included in this rom, with the Yellow Icon, works, I mean it connects to the computer but NO INTERNET ACCESS anyone here to help me out? I'm on 1.4, and I have rooted my phone thanks.

Did you try this from three posts above you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfullwr70

Change device profile to Evo3d check mms clamping and routing fix and you should be good to go

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

23rd November 2011, 03:55 PM   |  #6973  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 83

1,153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrakos

Did you try this from three posts above you?

Change device profile to Evo3d check mms clamping and routing fix and you should be good to go

how do I do that? I mean can someone like provide me with steps? It sounds Chinese to me.
23rd November 2011, 04:42 PM   |  #6974  
Providence
Thanks Meter: 27

100 posts
More
does anyone play Homerun Battle 3d and have stutter/choppy gameplay? A few of my games exhibit this issue with this rom.
23rd November 2011, 04:43 PM   |  #6975  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 429

1,482 posts
More
Quote:

how do I do that? I mean can someone like provide me with steps? It sounds Chinese to me.

Wtf does this have to do with Chinese? Racist?

23rd November 2011, 04:51 PM   |  #6976  
Flag Longwood
Thanks Meter: 12

212 posts
More
anyone know how i can make it that way i can play youtube videos with the screen off?
23rd November 2011, 04:59 PM   |  #6977  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 132

377 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruecu

Does this ROM use both cores? System panel says only one has been used since boot. cpu runs at 1512 for basically the whole time the screen is on and battery gets to 40 degrees pretty quickly. Is all this normal?

You can use system panel to force always on dual core if you desire.
23rd November 2011, 04:59 PM   |  #6978  
Flag Westport/Plaza Kansas City Mo.
Thanks Meter: 3

550 posts
More
Quote:

menu>settings
23rd November 2011, 05:11 PM   |  #6979  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 132

377 posts
More
Quote:

Hi,

I believe hotspot has only ever worked at 3G even new out of the box. If you want 4G then the wi-fi- tether is the best option.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote:

The configuration settings above are accessed from within the wi-fi tether app. Launch the app then open the menu and you will see the settings option. The firtst option ios where you would choose the profile (Evo3D). The other two settings are about halfway down the page.

HTH

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcEVO9

anyone know how i can make it that way i can play youtube videos with the screen off?

I'm sorry but doesn't your question sort of defeat the purpose of the term "video"?
The Following User Says Thank You to alexv59 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2011, 06:27 PM   |  #6980  
Thanks Meter: 3

116 posts
It does defeat the purpose of the term "video" but that doesn't answer his question being sarcastic.

To put it so you can understand and see the purpose of his question, maybe he just wanted to listen to the SOUND of a music video without the need to look.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread