Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[[ROM][Sense 4.1] Team Venom presents: Viper3D 1.6.3 Nightly welcome to the future

Tip us?

loaferkan
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Hi,

I just flashed the updated version r31, even I tried the one before it but the same issue.

HotSpot only works on 3G, and the tether 4g app included in this rom, with the Yellow Icon, works, I mean it connects to the computer but NO INTERNET ACCESS anyone here to help me out? I'm on 1.4, and I have rooted my phone thanks.
Current Galaxy S3 White-exSprint PCS-Evo 3D (first Android Phone) Ex-Windows Mobile, Loved the Windows Mobile but not enough Apps.....

xdrakos
Old
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by loaferkan View Post
Hi,

I just flashed the updated version r31, even I tried the one before it but the same issue.

HotSpot only works on 3G, and the tether 4g app included in this rom, with the Yellow Icon, works, I mean it connects to the computer but NO INTERNET ACCESS anyone here to help me out? I'm on 1.4, and I have rooted my phone thanks.
Did you try this from three posts above you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfullwr70 View Post
Change device profile to Evo3d check mms clamping and routing fix and you should be good to go

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Device: HTC ONE (Sprint)
ROM: None
Kernel: Baked in!
PRI: 4.36_003
PRL: 55018
Radio: 1.00.20.1108
HBOOT: 1.56.0000
Recovery: Stock

S-OFF Not yet...

loaferkan
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrakos View Post
Did you try this from three posts above you?
Originally Posted by gfullwr70
Change device profile to Evo3d check mms clamping and routing fix and you should be good to go

how do I do that? I mean can someone like provide me with steps? It sounds Chinese to me.
Current Galaxy S3 White-exSprint PCS-Evo 3D (first Android Phone) Ex-Windows Mobile, Loved the Windows Mobile but not enough Apps.....

0ri0n
Old
Thanks Meter 25
does anyone play Homerun Battle 3d and have stutter/choppy gameplay? A few of my games exhibit this issue with this rom.

twe90kid
Old
Thanks Meter 408
Quote:

how do I do that? I mean can someone like provide me with steps? It sounds Chinese to me.
Wtf does this have to do with Chinese? Racist?

Android - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - TWRP / V4A Fx & Hifi
Apple iOS - iPhone 4S

[Sprint repair]Want to root? Go ahead! | [Sprint Note3] KNOX; why wait "Just Trip It!" | Sinjimoru Pouch!

Retired: Sprint HTC One (Black Edition) -> Samsung Galaxy Note II (White) -> HTC Evo LTE -> HTC Evo 3D -> HTC Evo 4G -> HTC Touch Pro2 -> HTC Touch Pro -> HTC Diamond -> HTC Mogul -> Treo 700w -> Sony Ericsson Ti68 -> Nokia 8890

htcEVO9
Old
Thanks Meter 12
anyone know how i can make it that way i can play youtube videos with the screen off?

alexv59
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruecu View Post
Does this ROM use both cores? System panel says only one has been used since boot. cpu runs at 1512 for basically the whole time the screen is on and battery gets to 40 degrees pretty quickly. Is all this normal?
You can use system panel to force always on dual core if you desire.
Proudly practicing and protecting my 2nd Amendment rights in the Great Lone Star State.

Don't forget the thanks button if I or someone helped you out.

stogchris81
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:

menu>settings
Originally Posted by evoflorida
what i'm looking for is info. not a bunch of stupid comments.

Originally Posted by ballr4lyf
You started it.

alexv59
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Hi,

I believe hotspot has only ever worked at 3G even new out of the box. If you want 4G then the wi-fi- tether is the best option.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote:

The configuration settings above are accessed from within the wi-fi tether app. Launch the app then open the menu and you will see the settings option. The firtst option ios where you would choose the profile (Evo3D). The other two settings are about halfway down the page.

HTH

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcEVO9 View Post
anyone know how i can make it that way i can play youtube videos with the screen off?
I'm sorry but doesn't your question sort of defeat the purpose of the term "video"?
Proudly practicing and protecting my 2nd Amendment rights in the Great Lone Star State.

Don't forget the thanks button if I or someone helped you out.
The Following User Says Thank You to alexv59 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Puma81
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It does defeat the purpose of the term "video" but that doesn't answer his question being sarcastic.

To put it so you can understand and see the purpose of his question, maybe he just wanted to listen to the SOUND of a music video without the need to look.