Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[[ROM][Sense 4.1] Team Venom presents: Viper3D 1.6.3 Nightly welcome to the future

Tip us?

azdragon
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Mrrogers1,

I would very much appreciate a constructive answer to my question than a wisecrack suggesting I am an apps whore .

If you must know, I try out many types of applications, both out of personal curiosity and because I am a co-founder of a video game startup that will be developing a line of mobile gaming apps.

Now back to my original question.....anyone???

mrrogers1
Old
Thanks Meter 2292
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdragon View Post
Mrrogers1,

I would very much appreciate a constructive answer to my question than a wisecrack suggesting I am an apps whore .

If you must know, I try out many types of applications, both out of personal curiosity and because I am a co-founder of a video game startup that will be developing a line of mobile gaming apps.

Now back to my original question.....anyone???
ROFLMAO! Ok, just for that, I am downloading now, will NANDROID and will report back just for you.

*You are an app whore, but at least for the right reasons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrogers1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

azdragon
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
ROFLMAO! Ok, just for that, I am downloading now, will NANDROID and will report back just for you.

I appreciate the assist, mrrogers1!

twe90kid
Old
Thanks Meter 408
Quote:

waiting to see your response as well! Thanks!

mrrogers1
Old
Thanks Meter 2292
Well fellas, no DConfig on r48. Looking for any other updates or lack there of that would be noticible. Will report back.

I recommend you start freezing (with Titanium) the apps that you really don't need, want or care about launching immediately.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrogers1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheAfroSamurai
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Quote:
Well fellas, no DConfig on r48. Looking for any other updates or lack there of that would be noticible. Will report back.

I recommend you start freezing (with Titanium) the apps that you really don't need, want or care about launching immediately.
Thanks for saying what you've found so far. I'm running r44 and still haven't found a reason to move forward. Been rock solid for me.

If I've helped you just show me some love and hit this

jstn76rs
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Can someone tell me if the ##775# code works for them. Im trying to change my prl and I cant get it to work on 47 or 48.???

twe90kid
Old
Thanks Meter 408
Quote:

i'll stick with r39 then...

chlehqls
Old
Thanks Meter 357

DONATE TO ME
Still on r47 at the moment. It's sooo stable and smooth along with pretty good battery life.
[Retired Devices: LG LX370, EVO 3D, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus]

Current Device: Nexus 4, Samsung Chromebook
Android Version: 4.2.2
ROM: Stock
Kernel: Stock or Faux's

Click HERE for 2GB of free DropBox storage plus we get more storage!

usopen
Old
Thanks Meter 216
Can anyone tell me where to go to get to the bootanimation.zip on Eternity 3.0 so I can change it out using Root Explorer. I know in some roms it is located in system/custom/resources some in data/local where is it in Eternity rom? Sorry for the stupid question would just like to change my bootanimation! Would appreciate if anyone could help

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Scratch my last post, I figured it out! Thank you though!!