Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,457 Members 42,274 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Uberkernel upgrade

Tip us?

ttime411
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Uberkernel upgrade

I've over clocked my tp to 1.5ghz looking to find the other kernels or whatever they are to get it faster any links? Or other os upgrades please let me know, also whats a good case for the tp?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

rwhitby
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 89

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttime411 View Post
I've over clocked my tp to 1.5ghz looking to find the other kernels or whatever they are to get it faster any links? Or other os upgrades please let me know, also whats a good case for the tp?
Are you looking for a stable kernel which will not corrupt your filesystem, or are you looking to participate in the alpha or beta testing of bleeding-edge experimental kernels which may corrupt your filesystem, wipe your device and cause you to need to use the webOS Doctor to recover?

-- Rod

ttime411
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
Are you looking for a stable kernel which will not corrupt your filesystem, or are you looking to participate in the alpha or beta testing of bleeding-edge experimental kernels which may corrupt your filesystem, wipe your device and cause you to need to use the webOS Doctor to recover?

-- Rod
I'd prefer something stable I'm still new to all these mods lol what do you have or know of?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

rwhitby
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 89

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttime411 View Post
I'd prefer something stable I'm still new to all these mods lol what do you have or know of?
You should peruse http://bit.ly/phd-ac

-- Rod
The Following User Says Thank You to rwhitby For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]