Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 38,892 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[OFFICIAL] Vivek's ROM v6.0 (JPU) Feedback , Report problem encountered, suggestions.

Tip us?
 
surtinira
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 67
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Baroda
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekchamoli View Post
Hi in version 2.0 , 9 lock-screens are added as well as if you want to add supercharger script simply copy the script to /system/etc/init.d/ and then either using adb or terminal within the phone browse to the mentioned location above and then type sh
superchargerscriptname
, and follow steps .


all issue reported are fixed now.


thankxxxx ur rom is very clean and i have done update vivek v2 and its fix font problem,some bug,speed then 1.1,new notification bar and most positive part is without any reboot ,bug its going smooth and my battery lift is only use 30% after use all day play game,send file,play videos,use internet thru wifi.
thank u very much for great rom
 
vishal8492
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 148
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: pune
Bro swype is not working it says install update for further use of it.I really wanted it.It's awesome and update not available in market damn!!! I am from pune btw nice rom !!!
 
vivekchamoli
Old
#13  
vivekchamoli's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 510
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal8492 View Post
Bro swype is not working it says install update for further use of it.I really wanted it.It's awesome and update not available in market damn!!! I am from pune btw nice rom !!!
Hi vishal, thanks :) , yup i have checked that and will update swype by Mid night today.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App
Current ROM: CM 11 (4.4,3)



 
vivekchamoli
Old
#14  
vivekchamoli's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 510
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by surtinira View Post
thankxxxx ur rom is very clean and i have done update vivek v2 and its fix font problem,some bug,speed then 1.1,new notification bar and most positive part is without any reboot ,bug its going smooth and my battery lift is only use 30% after use all day play game,send file,play videos,use internet thru wifi.
thank u very much for great rom
Thanx a lot Surtinira for the testing and being so active to report bugs :)

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App
Current ROM: CM 11 (4.4,3)



 
vishal8492
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 148
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: pune
Hey can you also look into adding shuffle all option to samsung stock music player and as well delete option in menu while playing song.That would be really great for me as I like default player but missing this.
 
Nery070
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2011
Hi, thanks for the rom. So far the best I've tried. I have a small problem. After updating from 1.1 to 2.0, can not connect to Kies. This use to backup contacts.
 
vivekchamoli
Old
#17  
vivekchamoli's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 510
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nery070 View Post
Hi, thanks for the rom. So far the best I've tried. I have a small problem. After updating from 1.1 to 2.0, can not connect to Kies. This use to backup contacts.
Hi , kies issue is going with all the ROMS ( its basically driver isssue which normally gets fixed by un-installing and installing Driver from Kies --> tool menu) way to resolve this issue is to download "SMS and Contact Backup " app from markrt and backup all the contacts and sms as well . and later you can restore the backup from the sdcard and also from sdcard you can take the contact backup .
 
vivekchamoli
Old
#18  
vivekchamoli's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 510
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal8492 View Post
Hey can you also look into adding shuffle all option to samsung stock music player and as well delete option in menu while playing song.That would be really great for me as I like default player but missing this.
Hi ,

thanks for the suggestion , if you want to hv that feature you can install honeycomb 3.0 music player.
This will require a bit of coding to be done , which will consume lots of time and now a days I'm a bit busy with work . I will try to make these changes over it later
 
daren226
Old
#19  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 44
Join Date: Jan 2011
Thumbs up Best ROM I ever tried..!!!

This is straight up the best ROM i came across....simple, clean & fast.....and battery life AMAZING!!!!!
Performance?????........very very good!!!

I was able to successfully update to 2.0 from my stock ROM that i reverted to, because the previous ROM i was using wasn't stable at all.

Very good installation tutorial as well!!!!



however.. i found sum bugs,,which isn't really of issue....but could make your ROM flawless!!

1) Maps don't work, as well as Places app... i keep getting a no network error every time i try connecting!!..& sometimes it just keeps loading...and loading...& loading..... doesn't stop loading actually!!!

2) Call end tone doesn't work.... whenever a call ends you aren't notified by the tone... I kinda like knowing when the call ends!!


Like i said its not much of a problem, but thats the errors i found so far..!



Thanks again 7 keep up the excellent JOB!!!!!
 
Nery070
Old
#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2011
Please help. What can I do for a greater battery life?? Compared to other ROM (Indroid) half. I would like to keep Vivek ROM is really cool, but this bothers me and it's pretty fundamental problem. : Zmatený:

Tags
v 1.1, vivek's rom, xxjps
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes