No registration required

[Q] Help I bricked my Galaxy S2

OP miniAnViL

26th September 2011, 04:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Hello XDAérs,

I unfortunately bricked my phone. I started with downloading ODIN and CF-Root-SGS2_XW_CLK_KF3-v4.0-CWM4. I was able to get into the download mode and open the .tar. This was succesfull, I got to see my homescreen after the reboot. After that I made a backup using CWM.

And this is where I made the mistake. I opened CWM and opened cm_galaxys2_full-65 by using Flash an update. The device booted and started to install this and afterwards got stuck at the yellow warning sign!

I was hoping to fix this by going to the download mode and using ODIN again but this didn't help.

How can I fix this?

Greets
Last edited by miniAnViL; 26th September 2011 at 04:16 PM.
26th September 2011, 04:14 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 2,870

9,971 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniAnViL

Hello XDAérs,

I unfortunately bricked my phone. I started with downloading ODIN and CF-Root-SGS2_XW_CLK_KF3-v4.0-CWM4. I was able to get into the download mode and open the .tar. This was succesfull, I got to see my homescreen after the reboot.

And this is where I made the mistake. I opened CWM and opened cm_galaxys2_full-65 by using Flash an update. The device booted and started to install this and afterwards got stuck at the yellow warning sign!

How can I fix this?

Greets

You're better off asking at the S2 forum

Forever living in my Galaxy Ace using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread