FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] ARC/ARC S |Team Xperia/SE.TWEAKED| V1.0 |23/02/12|

1,814 posts
Thanks Meter: 837
 
By festa20, Senior Member on 27th September 2011, 05:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th February 2012, 09:21 PM |#611  
kormatoes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag newcastle upon tyne
Thanks Meter: 3,900
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkster

24 hours running, very quick, no lags, very good battery life on 3g. Like the individual notification removal, amongst other things. O/C at 1600 is extremely stable, the only rom I've used that doesn't occasionally f/c apps on heavy usage when overclocked above 1500. So good job, looking forward to your ics. Thanks again...

sinkster©

You forgot back to kill on development try that also

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk
 
 
24th February 2012, 10:10 PM |#612  
sinkster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 381
 
More
'amongst other things' . Didn't want to go in to full detail.

sinkster©
The Following User Says Thank You to sinkster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sinkster Ad-Free
24th February 2012, 10:38 PM |#613  
sinkster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 381
 
More
Double post

sinkster©
The Following User Says Thank You to sinkster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sinkster Ad-Free
24th February 2012, 11:35 PM |#614  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kormatoes

You forgot back to kill on development try that also

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk

Fantastic work guys, rom is amazing.


I really really like the back to kill feature, obviously this feature is in MIUI and CM but this is the first ROM based on stock that i have seen it in. Is this exclusive to this rom or is there a flashable for it?

Thanks

Brezzz
24th February 2012, 11:47 PM |#615  
kormatoes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag newcastle upon tyne
Thanks Meter: 3,900
 
Donate to Me
More
ported first of to my xperia neo about a month ago from many sources .
then incorporated into se-tweaked
with help of like p a member of team xperia
24th February 2012, 11:51 PM |#616  
sminki's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hard shoulders of reality
Thanks Meter: 256
 
More
Bit late to the party on this one, but to take a break from the last 24hrs of ICS Beta mania I thought I'd give this a try.

Very impressive guys, one of best I've tried, many thanks. Looking forward to future developments!
25th February 2012, 12:51 AM |#617  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Hi all,

I have been using Arconium 7 for a few days, it was nice and fast.

I have now installed the Se.Tweak rev 1.0 on my Xperia Arc + DoomKernel last version + SetCPU.
Is is even better than Arconium 7.
I set CPU clock to 256-806Mhz.

Even with this undercloking (i want the battery last longer), the Xperia Arc is still very fast responding.

Waiting for rev 2.0

Congratulations for the great job.
25th February 2012, 01:03 AM |#618  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kormatoes

ported first of to my xperia neo about a month ago from many sources .
then incorporated into se-tweaked
with help of like p a member of team xperia

Ok cool. Also i noticed that the call black screen issue truely has gone from this rom and works better than any other rom i have used. Did you simply just use mot.proximity.delay=25 and ro.lge.proximity.delay=25 in build.prop or has something else been edited to get it to work this well?

Thanks

Brezzz
25th February 2012, 02:01 AM |#619  
kormatoes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag newcastle upon tyne
Thanks Meter: 3,900
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brezzz

Ok cool. Also i noticed that the call black screen issue truely has gone from this rom and works better than any other rom i have used. Did you simply just use mot.proximity.delay=25 and ro.lge.proximity.delay=25 in build.prop or has something else been edited to get it to work this well?

Thanks

Brezzz

Trade secret bro just enjoy
Love Korma

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk
25th February 2012, 09:46 AM |#620  
xexijreil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Yeeeeeha!! You're back in business guys!! Awesome rom as most of your previous ones!! Been trying it since yesterday and works like a charm

Keep on rocking!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to xexijreil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xexijreil Ad-Free
25th February 2012, 10:15 AM |#621  
kormatoes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag newcastle upon tyne
Thanks Meter: 3,900
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xexijreil

Yeeeeeha!! You're back in business guys!! Awesome rom as most of your previous ones!! Been trying it since yesterday and works like a charm

Keep on rocking!!!


only 8 thanks per day
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
arc, se.tweakked, sony ericsson, xperia arc

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes