Originally Posted by joaodaega
Comprei na fnac, mas em nenhuma lingua PT existe em mango, só nos novos de fabrica.
I've fixed it but it takes a while, here are the steps if anyone has the same problem:
0. This worked for me and it's provided as is, if it doesn't work, bricks your phone, sets your house on fire or get you kidnapped by aliens it's none of my business.
1. Restore back to NoDo, you can't fix this in Mango.
2. Access the MFG app, you do that by dialing ##634# and then use the password 277634#*# to enter the app, check out the details here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=841892
3. Go to the engineer menu -> other options -> registry editor
4. As explained here -> http://wmpoweruser.com/how-to-instal...nal-languages/
you have to add an entry to the registry, but instead of 0411 for japanese you add the key 0816 for portuguese of Portugal. If you wanna do it for other languages check this table at MSDN -> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms776294.aspx
5. After adding the entry to the registry, simply update to Mango again and you'll have portuguese on your sweet phone.
Note: While Mango does support a lot of languages, obviously it isn't as many as it's listed on that MSDN table, that table is for _DESKTOP_ Windows, it just happens that Windows Phone shares the same language constants as Desktop Windows and some of them are available on Mango. Don't be a douche and try to install some crazy ass african dialect on your phone. >_>
Escrevi esta cena em inglês caso mais alguém precise, tu desenrascaste com inglês não é? Se não é passa a ser. :D