Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,571 Members 51,996 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ICONS] s2w|Dark3rRize (no updates)

Tip us?

JoJoLanny
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Default Mclock 4x2

Hey thar......

Been using your icons for a while now. Just now got on the Mclock train. I have the "mClock" folder on my SD card, and your Dark edition 1x1 works great. Why won't the "colorize" version work. As most..... the skin will not apply. Sorry for the rookie question.... but I'm too familiar with the xml stuff yet. :-/

Echo113
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1499

DONATE TO ME
Hey S2W, hope ya don't mind that I used your icons in my new MiuiV4 theme. Ive been using them for so long. I gave ya credits!!

Sent from Asgard.
\m/ \m/

bswann
Old
Thanks Meter 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoLanny View Post
Hey thar......

Been using your icons for a while now. Just now got on the Mclock train. I have the "mClock" folder on my SD card, and your Dark edition 1x1 works great. Why won't the "colorize" version work. As most..... the skin will not apply. Sorry for the rookie question.... but I'm too familiar with the xml stuff yet. :-/
Open the XML file with something like notepad++ and check the specified path and change it to where the image is at on your sdcard ( its case sensitive ). I had to do this when I still used that skin with mClock.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to bswann For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ILikeBubbles
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoside1313 View Post
Hey S2W, hope ya don't mind that I used your icons in my new MiuiV4 theme. Ive been using them for so long. I gave ya credits!!

Sent from Asgard.
could you post a link here to it? i'm sure a bunch of people would like to use it!! including myself!
Tastes like.... Cupcake Donut Éclair FroYo Gingerbread Ice Cream Sandwich Jelly Bean KitKat. MMMM
The Following User Says Thank You to ILikeBubbles For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

riyanast
Old
Thanks Meter 7
it is really cool !! love it

Echo113
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1499

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBubbles View Post
could you post a link here to it? i'm sure a bunch of people would like to use it!! including myself!
Sure. Here is my theme for Miui ICS V4 builds 2.4.20 and up.

EchoV4.2 featuring Dark3rRize Color icons.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25599913

Sent from Asgard.
\m/ \m/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Echo113 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alexgenova92
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi

i really love the colorize version but i don't know how to install...when i download it i see only png files in a folder....

Rasa11
Old
Thanks Meter 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgenova92 View Post
hi

i really love the colorize version but i don't know how to install...when i download it i see only png files in a folder....
Put the folder with the PNG's in a folder on your sdcard.
Then change the icons using GO Launcher or whatever launcher you use.

Or download and install the whole theme itself, which I think you can find if you look hard enough. lol
Free 5.5GB's Cloud Storage-Ubuntu1~
(We both get free extra space if you use this link) <3

kr8zeivan
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgenova92 View Post
hi

I prefer not to use any launchers myself. So another option is to download desktop visualizer from play store and use it to set your icons up. Just set up a folder with all pngs in it. Create shortcuts and select icon you want then assign and app to it. Using the whole theme is a lot faster and easier but I just prefer to do it this way. Hope it helps.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Spragen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
how to apply the icons ? :/ noob here.