3rd October 2011, 06:00 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

74 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehavock18

I await to see how this plays out. I would love to have the larger battery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

I cancelled my order, the battery does fit but then the replacement back to go with the battery doesn't. Hopefully Samsung will put this kit out for the AT&T version .
6th October 2011, 01:52 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,462

6,411 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarianperry

I cancelled my order, the battery does fit but then the replacement back to go with the battery doesn't. Hopefully Samsung will put this kit out for the AT&T version .

I wonder if there's a non-Samsung door that will work.
6th October 2011, 03:02 PM   |  #13  
Flag Atlantic Beach
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
I got this battery with a dock charger and it works fine but when I plug it in to anything (computer/usb or power/usb) it freezes the phone and makes it cycle the battery charging/phone off symbol while the battery(?) makes a very quiet clicky sound. Not good. So I started charging it on the dock (came with a spare battery charging slot) and carrying it as an extra. It works fine, just don't charge your precious AT&T Galaxy S2 with it.
I did the shot at this angle so you could see the contacts, I saw some mention of it. My bad on the upside-down hah.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20111005_170852.jpg
Views:	871
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	741695  
11th October 2011, 03:58 AM   |  #14  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 25

655 posts
More
All questions concerning an AT&T version seem to be ignored in the international version thread...has anyone found one that fits our version??
11th October 2011, 04:02 PM   |  #15  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4,506

4,992 posts
Donate to Me
More
The 2000 mAh battery for the international Galaxy S 2 should work on the AT&T version since the back appears identical.
11th October 2011, 09:19 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 5

89 posts
the backs appear identical, however the international version is not NFC capable and therefore that battery will not be the same. but i agree that the I9100 thread seems to ignore any comments about the I777. wth.
12th October 2011, 02:03 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 16

257 posts
I just bought the 2000 mah batter from Ebay and it has the NFC label on it. Of course, I have the international version and it doesn't fit. For those that have the US version, PM me if you'd like to buy it. I'm in the SF Bay Area, CA.
12th October 2011, 07:32 AM   |  #18  
Flag Honolulu, HI
Thanks Meter: 84

822 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExKreations

I got this battery with a dock charger and it works fine but when I plug it in to anything (computer/usb or power/usb) it freezes the phone and makes it cycle the battery charging/phone off symbol while the battery(?) makes a very quiet clicky sound. Not good. So I started charging it on the dock (came with a spare battery charging slot) and carrying it as an extra. It works fine, just don't charge your precious AT&T Galaxy S2 with it.
I did the shot at this angle so you could see the contacts, I saw some mention of it. My bad on the upside-down hah.

Same damn thing happens to mines ugh....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium
12th October 2011, 12:28 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
I just posted about the extended battery I recieved yesterday. It is a 2600MAH battery from a company called TruCell. I took a risk because they were the only company I found on the web selling a battery specifically for the AT&T model. Funny on Ebay it said for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 but whe I look at the battery it says for the I9100. In any case the battery and the case fits perfectly. Phone is heavy as all get out but If It gives me an extra 4 to 5 hours of heavy use then I am perfectly fine with it.
12th October 2011, 01:24 PM   |  #20  
Flag Buffalo NY
Thanks Meter: 18

668 posts
More
what did that monster cost you???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread