Post Reply

Amazon FAOTD (Bills Reminder)

29th September 2011, 06:00 PM   |  #1  
Alcapone263's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yokosuka, Japan
Thanks Meter: 349
 
1,227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Today's free App of the Day is Bills Reminder
Last edited by Alcapone263; 12th March 2012 at 09:39 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alcapone263 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2011, 07:09 PM   |  #2  
Pizzaapu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In an ally way
Thanks Meter: 12
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
If you would like, you could probly make 1 thread titled "Amazon Free App of the Day" then just keep us posted on one thread. I like how you add what the free app (i forget to look on amazon all the time) lets just not flood the forums with a new forum a day, and you can just add one updated one. I'm not complained just suggesting. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
29th September 2011, 07:15 PM   |  #3  
Alcapone263's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yokosuka, Japan
Thanks Meter: 349
 
1,227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzaapu

If you would like, you could probly make 1 thread titled "Amazon Free App of the Day" then just keep us posted on one thread. I like how you add what the free app (i forget to look on amazon all the time) lets just not flood the forums with a new forum a day, and you can just add one updated one. I'm not complained just suggesting. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Well I only make a thread when the app is good. Amazon has just been on a roll lately!

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
29th September 2011, 10:37 PM   |  #4  
CaelanT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aberdeen
Thanks Meter: 760
 
3,334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzaapu

If you would like, you could probly make 1 thread titled "Amazon Free App of the Day" then just keep us posted on one thread.

+1

//10 chars
29th September 2011, 10:51 PM   |  #5  
Alcapone263's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yokosuka, Japan
Thanks Meter: 349
 
1,227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Just going to start updating this thread every day I can to keep you guys who don't check the appstore every day like me posted

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
29th September 2011, 11:12 PM   |  #6  
Sinful Animosity's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spring Hill fl
Thanks Meter: 117
 
1,082 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Is it to small for anyone else? Great game, just too tiny!

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
Last edited by Sinful Animosity; 30th September 2011 at 12:12 AM.
29th September 2011, 11:35 PM   |  #7  
LSUtigers03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks Meter: 32
 
377 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcapone263

Just going to start updating this thread every day I can to keep you guys who don't check the appstore every day like me posted

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Just change the title to Daily Free Amazon App or something like that and if someone sees that the daily app hasn't been posted they can post what it is. That way one person doesn't have to do it everyday.
29th September 2011, 11:58 PM   |  #8  
Alcapone263's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yokosuka, Japan
Thanks Meter: 349
 
1,227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUtigers03

Just change the title to Daily Free Amazon App or something like that and if someone sees that the daily app hasn't been posted they can post what it is. That way one person doesn't have to do it everyday.

i figure the current title works; i can just change the parenthesis to include the name of whichever free app it is. i figure i visit these forums daily anyways; and i always check on the FAOTD so it works out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alcapone263 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
WiredPirate
30th September 2011, 12:40 AM   |  #9  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcapone263

i figure the current title works; i can just change the parenthesis to include the name of whichever free app it is. i figure i visit these forums daily anyways; and i always check on the FAOTD so it works out.

Thatll work!
30th September 2011, 02:21 PM   |  #10  
LSUtigers03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks Meter: 32
 
377 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcapone263

i figure the current title works; i can just change the parenthesis to include the name of whichever free app it is. i figure i visit these forums daily anyways; and i always check on the FAOTD so it works out.

That's even better. The free app for 09/30 is Sportcaster Pro usually $4.99.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes