Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,056 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official OTA Sense 3.0 + 2.3.5

Tip us?
 
olyloh6696
Old
#1  
olyloh6696's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1547
Posts: 7,591
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southport
Default Official OTA Sense 3.0 + 2.3.5

Hey guys, today it was just released , the official sense 3.0+2.3.5 for our desire s via ota upgrade! (See our forum)

Just wondering whether you guys have it for your incredibles? Since they both have virtually the same hardware specs, just wondering if you guys got the update from HTC.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
Google Nexus 4 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.4
Advent Tegra Note 7 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.2
Ployer Momo20 Quad Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
If This Post Has Helped, Press
Thanks!
 
scoobysnacks
Old
#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 596
Posts: 2,928
Join Date: Jul 2011
I don't think so...

I wonder if we will even get it.
 
olyloh6696
Old
#3  
olyloh6696's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1547
Posts: 7,591
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southport
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
I don't think so...

I wonder if we will even get it.
Don't you have a leak?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
Google Nexus 4 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.4
Advent Tegra Note 7 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.2
Ployer Momo20 Quad Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
If This Post Has Helped, Press
Thanks!
 
scoobysnacks
Old
#4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 596
Posts: 2,928
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyloh6696 View Post
Don't you have a leak?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
All I know are based on pyramid...
 
olyloh6696
Old
#5  
olyloh6696's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1547
Posts: 7,591
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southport
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
All I know are based on pyramid...
Yeah pyramid versions are slow, these WVGA official roms we have are lightning fast! As fast as 2.1 sense.

I haven't upgraded to the official desire s Rom, but I'm currently using a leaked tweaked ROM based on it! Man its fast!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
Google Nexus 4 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.4
Advent Tegra Note 7 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.2
Ployer Momo20 Quad Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
If This Post Has Helped, Press
Thanks!
 
scoobysnacks
Old
#6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 596
Posts: 2,928
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyloh6696 View Post
Yeah pyramid versions are slow, these WVGA official roms we have are lightning fast! As fast as 2.1 sense.

I haven't upgraded to the official desire s Rom, but I'm currently using a leaked tweaked ROM based on it! Man its fast!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
The one i'm on is pretty good though I agree one made for our device would be better.

I'm sure someone will port the desire s ROM to ours.
 
olyloh6696
Old
#7  
olyloh6696's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1547
Posts: 7,591
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southport
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
The one i'm on is pretty good though I agree one made for our device would be better.

I'm sure someone will port the desire s ROM to ours.
Yeah. Or you can get the ota base, and devs like Mike1986 can work on a tweaked.version

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
Google Nexus 4 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.4
Advent Tegra Note 7 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.2
Ployer Momo20 Quad Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
If This Post Has Helped, Press
Thanks!
 
scoobysnacks
Old
#8  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 596
Posts: 2,928
Join Date: Jul 2011
Hopefully that will happen soon..

Is like a new ROM to flash, and for some reason I get horrible hspa speeds on 3.5 roms.
 
olyloh6696
Old
#9  
olyloh6696's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1547
Posts: 7,591
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southport
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
Hopefully that will happen soon..

Is like a new ROM to flash, and for some reason I get horrible hspa speeds on 3.5 roms.
Maybe that's a radio problem??

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
Google Nexus 4 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.4
Advent Tegra Note 7 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.2
Ployer Momo20 Quad Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
If This Post Has Helped, Press
Thanks!
 
scoobysnacks
Old
#10  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 596
Posts: 2,928
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyloh6696 View Post
Maybe that's a radio problem??

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
nah I tried several radios and checked apn settings, build prop, etc...

I think it has something to do with it having different modules

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Count Cells Like a Pro with White Coat Buddy

There are times when we need to use our devices for things other than playing games, checking … more

Slide Dial Replacement Dialer Lets You Make Calls from Anywhere

If you frequently make phone calls, your dialer (aka phone app)is one of the … more

Navigate with Your Samsung Gear 2 Using DMA Navi Watch

Whether you’re travelling to a new destination or exploring some previously … more