Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,344 Members 53,960 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Task650 & Phantom's "In Paris V5"IS LIVE! (KME) Wifi ONLY 10/28!

Tip us?

task650
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47,825

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC84 View Post
Man it crazy how many new roms are coming out! Hey is there any chance of a odex version? Onmy evo 3d there is a odex rom that is much much smoother than the deodex version. Thanks.
odexed and deodexed shouldn't have any difference in speed bro. it a matter of how the apps and files are split up. For example... the if the market app is in odex form there are actually 2 different files that call upon eachother to be read correctly and be used. now the deoedexed version of the same market app only has one. so if you think about it, its taking up less space in your system freeing it up for other things.
The Following User Says Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ATN24
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
oh i know. ive been working on this for around 9 hours straight. havent left the couch for longer than a couple minute trying to finish this up before i leave town tomorrow for all you guys. ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!!!!!
so are we (stuck in front of our monitor hitting refreshz ) lol
Tks again for both of u guys for the effort

task650
Old
Thanks Meter 47,825

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATN24 View Post
so are we (stuck in front of our monitor hitting refreshz ) lol
Tks again for both of u guys for the effort
I cant release this until tomorrow unfortunatley bro. Testing everything now. And all is looking awesome!!! This thing is fast! I mean really fast. I'm trying to find some lag but just can't. Lol. It will be released early in the morning tomorrow for sure.

ATN24
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
I cant release this until tomorrow unfortunatley bro. Testing everything now. And all is looking awesome!!! This thing is fast! I mean really fast. I'm trying to find some lag but just can't. Lol. It will be released early in the morning tomorrow for sure.
np at all bro, its all good
Damn ull look like a zombie at the airport tomorrow morning

Autinhyeu
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
haha... very greatttt

task650
Old
Thanks Meter 47,825

DONATE TO ME
hope you guys are gonna like the theme. i spent way too much time on it. Dutch hooked me up with the status bar.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pjrudd
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Dock

Looks awesome! You guys are doing great work!! Any chance the dock can be an option though?

Jay Rock
Old
Thanks Meter 282
hope all goes well
LG G Pad 8.3 GPE, LG G Pad 8.3, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S3.

henrik.dk
Old
Thanks Meter 79
yeah. the dock is a bit too classic. I actually prefer the stock one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjrudd View Post
Looks awesome! You guys are doing great work!! Any chance the dock can be an option though?

task650
Old
Thanks Meter 47,825

DONATE TO ME
i think this time around. The rom should stay as we release it. The problem with my other thread is too many people wanted too many minor changes and it was sooooo hard to keep up with. The why the thread got so crazy with posts about the same issues. The theme isn't final yet. But thats how I have it right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]