Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][Oct 03][DOUBLESHOT] Virtuous Unity 2.39.1 Beta

917 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,681

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st October 2011, 08:13 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Yea I finally got it working. Thanks, I am really liking this rom a lot. Good work guys.

1st October 2011, 08:19 PM |#22  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
So I found maybe a solution for the trackpad wake. As it is untested I would recommend to make a backup before flashing.

Trackpad wake test
1st October 2011, 08:28 PM |#23  
Account currently disabled
Flag Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks Meter: 684

Donate to Me
More
I will make a flashable MOD to change and remap the genius to search.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G Slide using xda premium
1st October 2011, 08:30 PM |#24  
Flag Las Vegas, Nevada

Donate to Me
More
This rom is pretty bad ass I must say. It's nice cause this rom is what should have came with this phone and not this crap expresso tmo/htc software.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G Slide using xda premium
1st October 2011, 09:05 PM |#25  
Flag Las Vegas, Nevada

Donate to Me
More
http://www.4shared.com/file/YPYOaSp0..._Undeadk9.html

THIS MOD WILL REMAP YOUR GENIUS BUTTON TO GOOGLE SEARCH AND VOICE, ALSO ADDS MY DATA AND GPS PATCH ALL IN ONE. I ALSO MODDED THE BUILD.PROP FOR VIRTUOUS UNITY. I NOTICED THERE NAME WAS NO WHERE IN THE BUILD PROP. NOW IT IS.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using xda premium app
1st October 2011, 09:33 PM |#26  
Flag Back in NY
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Wow, confirmed trackpad wake now works and Genius button mapped to search works. Both of the issues I had last night are now gone!!!!

That was a pretty quick BETA!!!! Great testing UncleSpoon!

The only thing I have left on the wishlist is battery % and themes...which will eventually come!!
Last edited by fcreeves; 1st October 2011 at 09:35 PM.
1st October 2011, 09:41 PM |#27  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcreeves

Wow, confirmed trackpad wake now works and Genius button mapped to search works. Both of the issues I had last night are now gone!!!!

That was a pretty quick BETA!!!! Great testing UncleSpoon!

The only thing I have left on the wishlist is battery % and themes...which will eventually come!!

For themes have a look in the themes under the settings. There are some really nice ones from cypis and he_stheone64.

And I already have an idea how to bring back the real genius button. I will have a look on it tomorrow
1st October 2011, 09:50 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisch1974

For themes have a look in the themes under the settings. There are some really nice ones from cypis and he_stheone64.

And I already have an idea how to bring back the real genius button. I will have a look on it tomorrow

How do i fix the trackpad

Sent from my Supercharged MT4G Slide Running Undead's Senseless ROM using XDA App
1st October 2011, 09:51 PM |#29  

More
So to confirm this is sense 3.0 but what r the glitches if any in this rom

Sent from my Supercharged MT4G Slide Running Undead's Senseless ROM using XDA App
1st October 2011, 10:02 PM |#30  
Flag Back in NY
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I for one do not want the genius button. I don't know how others feel? I think g-search is better. Genius Button is nearly bloat to me.

I think a flash-able zip for genius would be better. Hopefully more comments will follow to see what others think. Undeads zip worked great.

Edit: think short press genius button for voice search and long press for search. Not too big of deal. Interested in other peoples opinions.
Last edited by fcreeves; 1st October 2011 at 10:14 PM.
1st October 2011, 10:13 PM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcreeves

I for one do not want the genius button. I don't know how others feel? I think g-search is better. Genius Button is nearly bloat to me.

I think a flash-able zip for genius would be better. Hopefully more comments will follow to see what others think. Undeads zip worked great.

Does this rom include g search or genius

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread