Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Heimdall][Odin][Stock][Root]UCKH7/KK6 Return/Unbrick to Stock (or Root)

OP Entropy512

3rd October 2011, 05:22 AM   |  #21  
dayv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
637 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
In the OP of this thread (at the very bottom of the OP) is a link to the latest Odin - I used this version of Odin earlier to flash codeworkx kernel to root

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1125282

Yes put in the pda slot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App
3rd October 2011, 05:40 AM   |  #22  
Haloruler64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Daly City
Thanks Meter: 377
 
2,095 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayv

In the OP of this thread (at the very bottom of the OP) is a link to the latest Odin - I used this version of Odin earlier to flash codeworkx kernel to root

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1125282

Yes put in the pda slot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

Thank you, good sir! I shall regain my expertise soon thanks to helpful people like you!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Now I can't find the drivers for the AT&T variant. Sorry :c any help?
The Following User Says Thank You to Haloruler64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd October 2011, 05:55 AM   |  #23  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Owego, NY
Thanks Meter: 24,802
 
13,532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haloruler64

Thank you, good sir! I shall regain my expertise soon thanks to helpful people like you!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Now I can't find the drivers for the AT&T variant. Sorry :c any help?

Try installing Kies maybe?

This is why I always flash from Linux. Heimdall Just Works - no drivers. :P

Edit: Actually I think when in download mode, the USB VID/PID for all GSIIs is the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to Entropy512 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd October 2011, 05:59 AM   |  #24  
Haloruler64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Daly City
Thanks Meter: 377
 
2,095 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512

Try installing Kies maybe?

This is why I always flash from Linux. Heimdall Just Works - no drivers. :P

Edit: Actually I think when in download mode, the USB VID/PID for all GSIIs is the same.

I'll install Kies anyway :P useful I guess. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Haloruler64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd October 2011, 06:08 AM   |  #25  
dayv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
637 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
You can get the drivers from here.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/do...SGH-I777ZKAATT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App
3rd October 2011, 07:01 AM   |  #26  
Haloruler64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Daly City
Thanks Meter: 377
 
2,095 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayv

You can get the drivers from here.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/do...SGH-I777ZKAATT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

Ahh even better! Thanks man
3rd October 2011, 07:37 AM   |  #27  
Kadin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 99
 
697 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Thanks Entropy! Another very helpful thread from you, really appreciate it!
3rd October 2011, 07:52 AM   |  #28  
wonner's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hayward, CA
Thanks Meter: 157
 
497 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Yeah, thanks Entropy! I tried the other method (codeworkx kernel then superoneclick) but superoneclick wouldn't work. But flashing your .tar with Odin certainly did the trick!
3rd October 2011, 09:10 AM   |  #29  
Haloruler64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Daly City
Thanks Meter: 377
 
2,095 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Hey Entropy, things are pretty disorderly in the AT&T SII section..... do your work! (get it?)
3rd October 2011, 05:57 PM   |  #30  
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 9
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Question, can we download Rom Manager and flash CWM recovery after flashing this with Heimdall?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
heimdall, i777 unroot, stock, unbrick
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes