CheersS!
From X10i on ROM : "T.E.A.M. v3.5"
using XDA premium
A case for xperia x10 which has this battery

http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...tery-door.html

V3RO
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi people. Great thread! I've been searching for this for a while.
I'm thinking about buying a case for my x10. I've already dropped it once, resulting in a broken screen, and I'd really like to avoid having that "accident" twice.
Since I'm from Argentina, I would have to buy it online and have it sent, so I'd really like to be sure of what I'm buying.
I've checked all the ones you mentioned, and I'm still trying to decide between an Edge and a Commuter. However, I wanted to ask you (warning: girlie question ahead): aren't there any cases that come with designs? I don't mean colours only, but pictures or logos or something extra? Something to spice things up! I love my x10, but I'd really like to have something more... bazzinga, let's call it!
Thanks for the post, it's been really helpful!

milton.bain
Old
Thanks Meter 1228

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by V3RO View Post
Hi people. Great thread! I've been searching for this for a while.
I'm thinking about buying a case for my x10. I've already dropped it once, resulting in a broken screen, and I'd really like to avoid having that "accident" twice.
Since I'm from Argentina, I would have to buy it online and have it sent, so I'd really like to be sure of what I'm buying.
I've checked all the ones you mentioned, and I'm still trying to decide between an Edge and a Commuter. However, I wanted to ask you (warning: girlie question ahead): aren't there any cases that come with designs? I don't mean colours only, but pictures or logos or something extra? Something to spice things up! I love my x10, but I'd really like to have something more... bazzinga, let's call it!
Thanks for the post, it's been really helpful!
Yes definitely. There's nothing to be ashamed of designs mate. Just search for "designed/stylish pouch or case or cover".

CheersS!
From X10i on ROM : "ThGo2 v9.3"
using XDA premium
Hit If I earned you a smile or a solution!
-MiLtOn

From Nokia Lumia™ 920 Black / Samsung Galaxy S4...
WP 8[ / Android 4.3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milton.bain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]