[ROM][2.3.5] Zero Hero Sense 3.5 RC 2.5 [Mar. 2, 2012]

OP Team Hydra

30th October 2011, 01:02 PM   |  #491  
Thanks Meter: 1,987

2,400 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015

Ok I've got the ROM pulled from the RUU and ported. Gonna edit it some when I wake up and test it. Surprised I could do that much in my current condition. xD

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。

damn dude, pulled and ported ? after being party"d out and pounded down ?...Oh how i wish i was young again
30th October 2011, 04:21 PM   |  #492  
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,491

3,461 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok I've got the ROM pulled from the RUU and ported. Gonna edit it some when I wake up and test it. Surprised I could do that much in my current condition. xD

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。

Lol mine of course bootlooped when I tried last night. Think I know why though.

||self proclaimed resident prick||
31st October 2011, 02:12 AM   |  #493  
Flag Jackson, Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 93

518 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelley

haha yea it's pretty random I guess.... I confused myself along the way.

Sorry if I've been particularly weird recently - had a bad life event that has probably made me even less predictable than usual.

Anyway - everyone get on the bandwagon and download an exe of firmware for a different phone and see if we can build a cool hero rom!

Honestly I think it's much more likely that we'll be better off waiting for the still over-productive cdma hero devs to do the real dev work so one of you clever people can port it over for my (I mean... OUR) personal enjoyment. :)

heh heh

-----
O WOWWW
this was said in the HeroGSM Forums.
31st October 2011, 03:50 AM   |  #494  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 293

809 posts
More
Good to hear dastin has made progress on this.. I haven't really had much time to look into the new RUU.
31st October 2011, 04:12 AM   |  #495  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Chula Vista, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,425

3,789 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashinglights

Good to hear dastin has made progress on this.. I haven't really had much time to look into the new RUU.

I haven't made any more progress than what I did last night... I slept till 4pm and I have a headache... -________- I'll get started now though
31st October 2011, 05:00 AM   |  #496  
Flag Reidsville,NC
Thanks Meter: 171

480 posts
More
Quote:

I haven't made any more progress than what I did last night... I slept till 4pm and I have a headache... -________- I'll get started now though

Awesomesause! I cant wait to flash the update
31st October 2011, 05:17 AM   |  #497  
Flag Minnesota

3,461 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

As my stepdad said to piss me off when i was that age...... aww puppy :) can't hang with the big dogs... God that pissed me off

Edit: I hope it was fun though :)

Last edited by NineInchNails; 31st October 2011 at 05:33 AM.
31st October 2011, 06:03 AM   |  #498  
yes, defiantly stoked to see how well this wwe ver works
31st October 2011, 07:08 AM   |  #499  
Flag Cranford
Thanks Meter: 126

314 posts
More
Alright tried this for a good three days. Just really to slow. Had a couple force closes at the beginning but it just got to be to slow even with jaybob"s kernal which made it very smooth. Very awesome but once a cdma user is used to the Quickness of newer roms why would you go back to sense if it's not as quick. Stuck with this thing for another 8 to 12 months. Just wanted to say thanks. Honestly the ones stuck are just saying thank you. In more ways then one. Just imagine the sorry suckers who have know idea how to root, or have experienced the ways of the first best smart phone ever. Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App
Last edited by jmkarnai01; 31st October 2011 at 07:16 AM.
31st October 2011, 07:17 AM   |  #500  
Flag Minnesota

3,461 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmkarnai01

Alright tried this for a good three days. Just really to slow. Had a couple force closes at the beginning but it just got to be to slow even with jaybob"s kernal which made it very smooth. Very awesome but once a cdma user is used to the Quickness of newer roms why would you go back to sense if it's not as quick. Stuck with this thing for another 8 to 12 months. Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Be patient sir. I have some tweaks I've held out on to this and we just got the WWE release to port. There's still more to come. I had beta 4 running smoothly and quickly for me except the call lag.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.5, 3.5, sense
Previous Thread Next Thread