Official Clockwork Mod Recovery 126.96.36.199
Note that ROM manager support isn't currently complete. ROM downloads etc should all be working fine, but it needs to be updated to properly flash the recovery. At the moment it uses a method called fakeflash which will load the latest recovery from within whatever recovery you have installed. All other aspects are working fine though.
Installation Instructions (upgrading - root explorer method):
- Using any file explorer which is able to remount as writeable (such as root explorer), browse to the /cust_backup directory and remount it as writeable
- Navigate to the image directory and backup up the current recovery by renaming it to something like recovery.bak, or _recovery.img
- Rename the downloaded recovery to recovery.img and copy to the image directory.
Installation Instructions (new install):
- Unplug any usb connection and turn the phone completely off
- Whilst holding both the volume + and volume - keys hold the power button to turn the device on. Let go when you see a pink/purple screen.
- Attach the usb cable to your computer and wait until a few usb mass storage devices are detected and mounted. Look for one that has just one directory called 'image' in it. Navigate into this directory and you'll see recovery.img etc.
- (optional) Rename recovery.img to recovery_backup.img
- copy the new recovery.img to image, unmount the mass storage device (safely remove in windows) and then pull the battery out to turn the phone off.
- Hold volume + and power to boot to recovery.
- Install any custom rom
- Install rom manager and update to latest recovery