About your Boot Img errors!
Hi, I have heard a few of you have been getting error when Flashing a boot img recovery and fastboot.
Today I noticed the same thing to my device. I fixed it....
1. Download This KDZ
Clockwork Recovery Rom.kdz
2. Download KDZ_UPD_En
From Here: KDZ_upd_fw_en
3. Extract the KDZ zip you downloaded and run KDZ_Updater.exe
4. In the dropdown menu's select 3GQPT and If your phone is running select DIAG
5. Open the clockwork recovery rom.kdz hit the open button and find it in your file directories.
6. Then Select Update now.
[TIPS] - If you are using a PC use the back ports of the PC
- If the update fails restart your PC and do steps 4 and 5 again.
- If your update doesn't finish and your phone doesn't work, keep trying again
Wait for it to finish
After it has finished.
1. Your phone may not boot if you came from a custom rom. Reboot into fastboot and type Command in CMD: (Make Sure you have fastboot and fastboot drivers installed) (My fastboot is in C:\Android
fastboot -w (wipe all data)
2. Download CWM recovery img from here
3. Rename the img to recovery.img that you just downloaded
4. Copy that to where your fastboot is setup. eg mine is in C:\android
5. Type commands: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Then type Fastboot reboot
Now reflash you rom and you should have no errors
: Stock XWLSD 4.1.2
Want help with Fixes, Issues with ROM's etc. Come add me on Skype: dje345
Follow Me on Twitter
Users don't use the thank button enough. Instead of clogging threads, click Thanks
Other Devices: ASUS Nexus 7
Rom: AOSP 4.2.2 Stock