How to install drivers of droidmote server for windows on Windows 8 64 bit
1) From the Metro Start Screen, open Settings (move your mouse to the bottom-right-corner of the screen and wait for the pop-out bar to appear, then click the Gear icon).
2) Click ‘More PC Settings’.
3) Click ‘General’.
4) Scroll down, and click ‘Restart now’ under ‘Advanced startup’.
5) Wait a bit.
6) Click ‘Troubleshoot’.
7) Click ‘Advanced Options’
8) Click ‘Windows Startup Settings’
9) Click Restart.
10) When your computer restarts, select ‘Disable driver signature enforcement
‘ from the list.
11) open cmd (command prompt) as administrator
12) go to the driver folder
13) for installation type in cmd: install
14) after this type in cmd: bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON
After driver installation do not forget:
install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) in any operating system you have 64 bit or 32 bit ***
I'm testing Windows 8 64 bit in an external hard drive usb 3.0 with the function Windows to Go.
Windows To Go is a new feature of Windows 8 that allows to provision a full environment that will boot from a USB drive.
After installing it on the usb disk, I also encrypted the disk with the Bitlocker.
Everything works unexpectedly well.
DroidMote on Windows 8 is wonderful because it takes full advantage of the multitouch functionality
, shortly be publishing a video..