Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,503 Members 36,709 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] DroidMote Server & Client - Wifi Control between Android Devices ++

Tip us?

minjiet
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu99 View Post
yes row by row
or download uinput rar file with browser insede mk802 and extract, or download to pc and with adb you can push to a folder

adb work only wireless, you can download "adb wireless widget" from google play

but is more simple with terminal emulator inside the mk802

manage to got it working...thanks.

zulu99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 331

DONATE TO ME
just to give the news to the world:
I managed to create a new flashable firmware with LiveSuit for the MK802 with the uinput module included.
If anyone has spare space on its servers, I can do an upload tonight.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zulu99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rong999
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default mk802 - gamepad partially work

Hi,

For mk802, I'm trying to use the game-pad with supported games in the list but only 2 buttons work for me. the A and B buttons. All other buttons including the arrows does not work. The key-events looks good and according to the configuration file. Can someone please help me figure this out?

Thanks,
Ronen

zulu99
Old
(Last edited by zulu99; 29th June 2012 at 09:48 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 331

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rong999 View Post
Hi,

For mk802, I'm trying to use the game-pad with supported games in the list but only 2 buttons work for me. the A and B buttons. All other buttons including the arrows does not work. The key-events looks good and according to the configuration file. Can someone please help me figure this out?

Thanks,
Ronen
At this address https://www.miniand.com/forums/forums/2/topics/60 there is a firmware of the mk802 compatible with droidmote.
with droidmote you can play all android games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Uq4IZrE_c
when a game support external controls you can set droidmote in the default gamepad emulation
when your game support only touch actions, you can create a touch profile for your game.
this video show you how can create a touch profile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5jCXgEUfo

instead when you are in real gamepad emulation there is a file in your android device /system/usr/keylayout/droidmote.kl that you can customize as you want.
you can customize gamepad axes, gamepad buttons and keyboard keys.

with droidmote you can do all in android, linux and windows

rkraju
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Droidmote on uhost (similar to mk802)

I had seen few videos on youtube about droidmote and I was quite impressed. I felt that droidmote is the only solution for my setup and I have purchased Droidmote server on Google Play website, but I was unable to download to mydevice to install it. On the Google Play website it displayed as this device (U1) as compatible for Droidmote Server, which prompted me to buy it. I have tried couple of times downloading, but now on Google Play website it shows that my purchase as cancelled.

I don't know what I was doing wrong.

I am wondering if there is a way to test it offline (not from Play) via a apk just to prove that it works?

This UHOST device runs Android 2.3.4 and I have managed to root it and installed Busybox 1.9.1

Any help will gratefully be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Raju

dragonfly1113
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu99 View Post
At this address https://www.miniand.com/forums/forums/2/topics/60 there is a firmware of the mk802 compatible with droidmote.
with droidmote you can play all android games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Uq4IZrE_c
when a game support external controls you can set droidmote in the default gamepad emulation
when your game support only touch actions, you can create a touch profile for your game.
this video show you how can create a touch profile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5jCXgEUfo

instead when you are in real gamepad emulation there is a file in your android device /system/usr/keylayout/droidmote.kl that you can customize as you want.
you can customize gamepad axes, gamepad buttons and keyboard keys.

with droidmote you can do all in android, linux and windows
this is exactly what i've been looking for since i first saw and purchased my mk802 cant wait to try this tonight...any idea if the google tv remote would work with this hack/image? so it would act/interact with the google tv remote app?

and whoever is the one that created this image/fix id like to donate to, so please let me know the creator if its known.

zulu99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 331

DONATE TO ME
I' m the creator of the modified image , thanks for your donation

rong999
Old
(Last edited by rong999; 29th June 2012 at 10:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default problems with gamepad

Hi,
I tried to use the new firmware but still the arrows (left side of the gamepad) does not work with games. For example: Muffing King. It does work on the main screens! Do I need to perform additional steps so the gamepad will work with games?

how can I confirm that I'm using the correct firmware? What is the build# I should see?

Also, when I start the device, it tries to download somthing from dl.miniland.com but it fails. What is this file? Is it mandatory for the droidmote to work?

Thanks,
Ronen

zulu99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 331

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rong999 View Post
Hi,
I tried to use the new firmware but still the arrows (left side of the gamepad) does not work with games. For example: Muffing King. It does work on the main screens! Do I need to perform additional steps so the gamepad will work with games?

how can I confirm that I'm using the correct firmware? What is the build# I should see?

Also, when I start the device, it tries to download somthing from dl.miniland.com but it fails. What is this file? Is it mandatory for the droidmote to work?

Thanks,
Ronen
Control that you have the file /system/usr/keylayout/droidmote.kl
If you have this file, you have the correct rom

rong999
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default gamepad arrows do not work

Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply. I have the /system/usr/keylayout/droidmote.kl file.
When I try to play a game like Muffin king (same for other games) I can play using my physical keyboard arrow keys. When I use keyevent app I see that the same code is used when I press the arrows on my keyboard and when I press the arrows on the droidmote client phone. But when I play the game, the arrows from the droidmote does not work.

However, the right side of the gamepad is working... the X and A keys with the game are working fine.

How can I set the arrows to work also on games?

Thanks,
Ronen