efrant

Retired Senior Moderator & Developers Relations
Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20

madballs

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I'd like to warn everyone that once you apply this PASSIMG image, you cannot go back and apply Android 2.2 PASSIMG images. As a result, you will lose the ability to do one click root. Only use this PASSIMG image if you know what you are doing please.

And yes, Thanks Football.

Reactions: quangtien_bk

seb0

Oct 5, 2011
Is this supposed to allow me to use PASSIMG method for my Nexus one (2.3.6) to restore it? My phone boot up and I am trying to restart from scratch, so I tried PASSIMG and it wouldn't go through.

Menelkir

Jul 30, 2010
Porto Alegre
menelkir.itroll.org
I'd like to warn everyone that once you apply this PASSIMG image, you cannot go back and apply Android 2.2 PASSIMG images. As a result, you will lose the ability to do one click root. Only use this PASSIMG image if you know what you are doing please.

And yes, Thanks Football.

I doon't think so, you can try any 2.2 images. I've already apply and tried this roms and continue test some roms, like my sense 2.2 for example. :p

dla5244

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 20, 2011
Incheon
If you have installed BlackRose, this rom is not rubicon river. :)

But before uninstall blackrose, you must change main-ver by flashing modified misc image

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

madballs

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I doon't think so, you can try any 2.2 images. I've already apply and tried this roms and continue test some roms, like my sense 2.2 for example. :p

What I meant was try downgrading to an official stock Android 2.2 rom using PASSIMG after applying this IMG, it will not work as you are on a newer shipped version. There is a whole thread on the "main version is older" issue regardIng PASSIMG method. It is even in the Wiki. Anyways, I still stand by my comment for others not to apply this PASSIMG if you dont know what you are doing.

Last edited:

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
@LlabTooFeR

Not sure if you ever even log in anymore, but thanks for this ROM, I actually had to use it today believe it or not and was able to restore my Nexus One back to stock.

You've always come through for me, even back when we were building WinMo ROMs and you had weekly leaks of new stock images we could use. Cheers bro.

Reactions: bobbyphoenix

Top Liked Posts