No registration required

For transformers that dont deep sleep

OP blessedswine

7th October 2011, 05:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

176 posts
More
For those of you that have a transformer that wont deep sleep whether its on or off the dock, doesnt matter you can get a app for that. its called Auto Airplane Mode, and it puts your transformer in airplane mode each and every time you turn the screen off, i have noticed a huge difference in battery life after installing this app. using Cpuspy my transformer went into deep sleep for 10 mins max a night for the last week. installed Auto Airplane Mode and the transformer goes into deep sleep within a min of turning screen off now. I already had the wifi set to turn off when screen is off and everything, the only thing i did was add this app.

app link https://market.android.com/details?i...3.autoairplane
Last edited by blessedswine; 9th October 2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: added link
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blessedswine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2011, 10:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 12

180 posts
nice find, works great. Best part is that it turns airplane mode off when i turn the screen back on.
8th October 2011, 01:12 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

176 posts
More
yep i have noticed so far my battery life has almost doubled since installing the app, just nee dto make sur eyou get the correct one, one is automatic the other is you set the time, you want the automatic one. it says it in the description. But this app is great.
8th October 2011, 05:14 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

110 posts
Ive also been using this app for the last few days. It works as advertised and defnitely increases battery life.
8th October 2011, 01:10 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 162

1,563 posts
More
is it the one made by be1ay ?
8th October 2011, 03:09 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 17

380 posts
I dont get this app, do you basiclly use only for the night? as there's no option to use every time the tablet goes to sleep, just set a time area...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
8th October 2011, 03:24 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 8

273 posts
More
Wow, this is a great app, I'm trying it on my phone as well. Thanks for posting this! Oh, you want the one from DON. That's the one that's automatic
8th October 2011, 03:39 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 10

60 posts
This is indeed a very great app, really useful. I think there are 2 apps with the same name, one with a timee schedule and another one which kicks in when the screen is locked.

The auto lock one: https://market.android.com/details?i...3.autoairplane
8th October 2011, 04:42 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

176 posts
More
sorry bout not posting which one but the one that patrick posted is the correct one, its automatic you dont really need to do anything at all.
9th October 2011, 12:18 AM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag RockCity
Thanks Meter: 1,790

1,090 posts
More
Thanks for the app notice. It works really great, after the last update my tablet wont go to deepsleep while it's docked but with this app it works fine again

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread