Ok guys, here is a RECAP on how to install the Arabic patch the easiest way, no need to move individual files to the phone’s system folders.
1. Download the Arabic Patcher
and extract it
2. Extract the .zip of your ROM and search for /system/framework/framework.jar
copy it and place it in the subfolder called "input" that you extracted in step 1.
- If you’re not using a CyanogenMod ROM (like Stock I9003 ROMs), then you’ll also need to copy /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
from the extracted ROM and place it in subfolder input that you extracted in step 1
- If you’re interested in getting arabic shaping in the Browser, copy file /system/lib/libwebcore.so
and place it in subfolder input as well !
3. Double click on commands.exe
. Do not close the black CMD screens that will pop up. Once the patch is done, you should get a bunch of patched files in the subfolder output among which is flashable_cwm_framework.zip
4. Copy the file named flashable_cwm_framework.zip
into the SD card and flash
it into your device.
Also included, the Aljazeera fonts in fonts. You can place these in /system/fonts
and reboot Sometimes permissions and xml data doesn’t get updated correctly resulting in corrupted data entries. If you receive a bunch of Force Closes after a reboot, you’ll need to Factory Reset.
آمل أن يكون الشرح مفهوما