OP Reviewers

7th October 2011, 07:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,670

3,047 posts
More
Go to HTCDev.com
Make a account , here then go to this link and follow all instruction's , but make sure you go to this link , it don't show us as a supported device but this work's for all device's me & crackeyes have tried this .
Go to this link after that : here , follow all the step's , below will be my version .

1) Remove and reinsert the battery.

2) Press Volume Down and Power to start the device into Bootloader mode.

3) Use the Volume buttons to select up or down. Highlight Fastboot and press the Power button.

4) Connect the device to the computer via a usb cable

5) Make a folder in c:\ called Android & then input the file's from your android SDK their , such as
adb.exe
AdbWinApi.dll
fastboot.exe

6) Open up command prompt. ( Start > Run > Type CMD,). The window that appears is called Command Prompt.

7) Navigate to where you unzipped the ZIP file and go to the folder you just created (For Example: If you created the folder in C:\Android, then you would type in Command Prompt: cd c:\Android).

8) Type in Command Prompt: fastboot oem get_identifier_token.

9) You will see a long block of text. Copy and paste this text into the the token field below (in the command prompt: Right Click > Mark > highlight the block of text > Right click to copy).

10) Paste this string of text into the token field and hit Submit in order to receive your unlock code binary file. You will receive this information in your email.

Example:

11) On the bottom of http://www.htcdev.com/bootloader/unl...uctions/page-3 , please input your result's & if it say's failed keep on trying & it will go threw .

Straight from HTCDev.com , & NOTE : THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRENTY
Quote:

You are about to start the process of unlocking your device. Unlocking your device allows you to install custom Operating Systems (“OS”) onto your device. Custom OS’s are not tested as thoroughly as your original OS, and unlocking your device may void all or parts of your warranty. HTC disclaims any and all liability for proper functioning of your device after the bootloader has been unlocked and for data lost in the unlocking process. To prevent unauthorized access to your data, unlocking the bootloader will delete all personal data from your device including applications, text messages and personalized settings.

Last edited by Binary100100; 3rd January 2012 at 09:20 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reviewers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2011, 08:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag Newark
Thanks Meter: 515

900 posts
Donate to Me
More
You should not of released this not HTC will patch it... Hopefully alpha rev x pics this up if so I will dev here

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
7th October 2011, 09:22 PM   |  #3  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 217

1,245 posts
Donate to Me
More
Why would HTC patch this? Isn't it their process? They even have a warning saying you are voiding your warranty.

Don't let that stop you from Dev'ing here though... I plan on having this phone.
8th October 2011, 12:40 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

3,047 posts
More
HTC released this method on HTCDev.com/BootLoader , they give all right's to unlock your bootloader . It won't get patched bro & once we get root yaya !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaywan

You should not of released this not HTC will patch it... Hopefully alpha rev x pics this up if so I will dev here

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

8th October 2011, 12:41 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

3,047 posts
More
Yup , this is their process so it can't get patched & i will Dev here still .
Quote:
Originally Posted by btyork

Why would HTC patch this? Isn't it their process? They even have a warning saying you are voiding your warranty.

Don't let that stop you from Dev'ing here though... I plan on having this phone.

8th October 2011, 03:26 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 223

1,498 posts
More
Umm I thought you returned your phone and you said before that crackeyes did it and it worked now you say you did it too after you returned the phone? I think you might be a compulsive liar after reading this as well as all the other crap you're posting around here. Just saying, no need to lie to people you don't even know.
The Following User Says Thank You to Willieumm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th October 2011, 03:27 AM   |  #7  

1,498 posts
More
I would like to see a screen shot or picture of the bootloader showing s-off.
8th October 2011, 03:31 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

3,047 posts
More
I returned the phone to my local PD , what are you talking about i purchased it at a local chinese store , it had the box but they kept the box for $499 it's clean literally brand new . I was going to pay that price in a few week's . , & i have no eason to lie so just stop it now .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willieumm

Umm I thought you returned your phone and you said before that crackeyes did it and it worked now you say you did it too after you returned the phone? I think you might be a compulsive liar after reading this as well as all the other crap you're posting around here. Just saying, no need to lie to people you don't even know.

8th October 2011, 03:32 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

3,047 posts
More
I don't have my sidekick anymore , so i can't make a video unless i borrow my dad's SGS4G tommorrow .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willieumm

I would like to see a screen shot or picture of the bootloader showing s-off.

8th October 2011, 07:53 PM   |  #10  

1,498 posts
More
How convenient lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread