Make a account , here then go to this link and follow all instruction's , but make sure you go to this link , it don't show us as a supported device but this work's for all device's me & crackeyes have tried this .
Go to this link after that : here , follow all the step's , below will be my version .
1) Remove and reinsert the battery.
2) Press Volume Down and Power to start the device into Bootloader mode.
3) Use the Volume buttons to select up or down. Highlight Fastboot and press the Power button.
4) Connect the device to the computer via a usb cable
5) Make a folder in c:\ called Android & then input the file's from your android SDK their , such as
6) Open up command prompt. ( Start > Run > Type CMD,). The window that appears is called Command Prompt.
7) Navigate to where you unzipped the ZIP file and go to the folder you just created (For Example: If you created the folder in C:\Android, then you would type in Command Prompt: cd c:\Android).
8) Type in Command Prompt: fastboot oem get_identifier_token.
9) You will see a long block of text. Copy and paste this text into the the token field below (in the command prompt: Right Click > Mark > highlight the block of text > Right click to copy).
10) Paste this string of text into the token field and hit Submit in order to receive your unlock code binary file. You will receive this information in your email.
11) On the bottom of http://www.htcdev.com/bootloader/unl...uctions/page-3 , please input your result's & if it say's failed keep on trying & it will go threw .
Straight from HTCDev.com , & NOTE : THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRENTY
You are about to start the process of unlocking your device. Unlocking your device allows you to install custom Operating Systems (“OS”) onto your device. Custom OS’s are not tested as thoroughly as your original OS, and unlocking your device may void all or parts of your warranty. HTC disclaims any and all liability for proper functioning of your device after the bootloader has been unlocked and for data lost in the unlocking process. To prevent unauthorized access to your data, unlocking the bootloader will delete all personal data from your device including applications, text messages and personalized settings.