Thanks Meter 1530
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Three Stars and a Sun
[TWEAKS] Init.d scripts for CM7/Stock Roms : Optimus Black)
Preparing for a stable release of CM7 for Optimus Black. Meanwhile, these are the scripts I use. In anyway it didn't improve
your user experience, like the touch and scroll responsiveness etc, you can always delete
them. And if any added script is unnecessary or has redundant lines, please do correct me.
, Download attached file, extract, and copy-paste scripts in system/etc/init.d folder.
For a faster boot time, you may exclude the defrag script.
For STOCK ROMS, NOVA8
, you may try this.. Phone must me Rooted and has Busybox installed. (Caution for Nova8 'cause Knzo advised not using the RamScript 'cause Nova was configured/tested with his own strict minfree handler values). Credits and orig thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1017291
1. Download: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...3&d=1301625868
2. Extract the attached zip file into the root of your sdcard. The files should then be inside the folder /sdcard/gscript
3. Download from the Market: https://market.android.com/details?i...ro.GScriptLite
4. Run GScript Lite
5. Press menu > Add script > Load file button
6. Select "!Autostarts - Enable init.d on Stock ROMS.sh"
7. Leave "Needs SU?" checked and press the Save button.
8. It now shows up in the list of GScripts.
Note: GScript will save it internally within it's settings.
9. Run the script by simply selecting it in GScript... and...
10. Get tweaking!