[BOOTANIMATION]Android 3D Green + Cyan for LG GT540 + TUT!!!
Hi developers! I am proud to introduce my newest boot animation called "Android 3D", featured in green and cyan color! It's fast and lightweight and it's available for our LG GT540. If you aren't an owner of a LG GT540 or if you have a phone with different screen resolution, feel free to visit the original topic in the Android Themes and Apps section and choose between QVGA, HVGA and WVGA resolutions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1260241
*This list is temporarily empty.
In order to have this boot animation, you need to root your LG GT540. It's recommended that you have a custom rom installed.
You can install this boot animation in several ways:
- Using ADB
- Using Root Explorer
- How to install it using ADB?
If you have previously downloaded Android SDK, then installing this boot animation will be a piece of cake. Just follow the simple steps below and you should have your boot animation installed in no time:
1. Connect your phone to the PC. Make sure USB Debugging is checked in Settings.
2. Open CMD.
3. Set the CMD destination to the folder where the SDK tools are stored (adb, fastboot etc.).
4. Rename the boot animation file to "bootanimation".
5. Type this commands in order:
- adb remount
- adb push C:\Users\#bootanimationdirectory#\bootanimation.zi p /system/media/bootanimation.zip
- adb reboot
6. Unplug your phone.
- How to install it using Root Explorer
1. Rename the boot animation file to "bootanimation".
2. Copy it to your sd card.
3. Open Root Explorer.
4. Select your boot animation and copy it to /system/media directory (don't forget to mount the system partition as R/W).
5. Reboot your phone.
Android 3D: http://www.mediafire.com/?1662o6bd1go3ek8
Android 3D Cyan: http://www.mediafire.com/?b556zecu3r6kn53
*The actual quality of the animation is better that the preview above.
**This boot animation has been tested on LG GT540 Optimus using Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread (AOSP). It's also confirmed that it works on HTC Desire and HTC HD2.
***This boot animation should work on all CyanogenMod
ROMs, however, the applying method may be different if you're running an official ROM
If you like this boot animation, please click the THANKS button below.
MORE 3D ANIMATIONS COMING SOON!!!