Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME]Chrome 3D Dark3D GSM-LeeDrOiD, CDMA-SteelRom-beta-ViperRom- OTA

Tip us?
 
Ajthescot
Old
(Last edited by Ajthescot; 13th February 2012 at 10:56 PM.)
#241  
Ajthescot's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2320
Posts: 1,134
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
cdma beta 1 for testing .built from viperROM_Redline_v2.5_RC2
DarkChrome3D-cdma.zip
apply the skin after flashing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ajthescot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mayfield103
Old
#242  
mayfield103's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 7162
Posts: 4,488
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Loganville, Ga

 
DONATE TO ME
I'm having trouble decompiling the Google+ apk... I keep getting brut exception or whatever

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
 
Ajthescot
Old
#243  
Ajthescot's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2320
Posts: 1,134
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfield103 View Post
I'm having trouble decompiling the Google+ apk... I keep getting brut exception or whatever

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
You Have to install framework from ics or honey.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk
 
mayfield103
Old
#244  
mayfield103's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 7162
Posts: 4,488
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Loganville, Ga

 
DONATE TO ME
Ok thanks I will try after work

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
 
krull88
Old
(Last edited by krull88; 23rd February 2012 at 06:50 PM.)
#245  
krull88's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Katowice
i love this theme and i really want to get it, but i'm really new into all these rooting and stuff. just a couple questions i want to ask:

i'm using lee's newest v5.3.0 rom and v.5.3.1 kernel

1)how do i install the theme? is it just like flashing any other thing? (i use rom manager to flash things, as it is simpler for a noob like me)
2)what do i have to do to get just the theme because i don't really need the tweak as it is already included in his rom

P.S thanks for putting making this sexy theme!!!

EDIT-----------------------------------
nvm, i figured everything, just thought i might have complications, sorry for this post
 
Jaybell4444
Old
(Last edited by Jaybell4444; 24th February 2012 at 06:24 AM.)
#246  
Jaybell4444's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 292
Posts: 369
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Davenport, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajthescot View Post
cdma beta 1 for testing .built from viperROM_Redline_v2.5_RC2
DarkChrome3D-cdma.zip
apply the skin after flashing
OMFG.....I am sooo loving this theme dude!!! So far all is looking perfect. One issue,... cant read ringtones, they are all white. Dialer looks awesome, if this theme is not completed, I cant wait to see the full completed version!!!
Thanx Ajthescot!!!!
Where is your Donation Button dude,....you deserve it!!!
Nevermind,....found it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaybell4444 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ajthescot
Old
#247  
Ajthescot's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2320
Posts: 1,134
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
OMFG.....I am sooo loving this theme dude!!! So far all is looking perfect. One issue,... cant read ringtones, they are all white. Dialer looks awesome, if this theme is not completed, I cant wait to see the full completed version!!!
Thanx Ajthescot!!!!
Where is your Donation Button dude,....you deserve it!!!
Nevermind,....found it!!!
Thanks alot mate ill fix up the ringtones soon as mate its done in the gsm version.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk
 
Ajthescot
Old
#248  
Ajthescot's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2320
Posts: 1,134
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by krull88 View Post
i love this theme and i really want to get it, but i'm really new into all these rooting and stuff. just a couple questions i want to ask:

i'm using lee's newest v5.3.0 rom and v.5.3.1 kernel

1)how do i install the theme? is it just like flashing any other thing? (i use rom manager to flash things, as it is simpler for a noob like me)
2)what do i have to do to get just the theme because i don't really need the tweak as it is already included in his rom

P.S thanks for putting making this sexy theme!!!

EDIT-----------------------------------
nvm, i figured everything, just thought i might have complications, sorry for this post
Sorry mate i never noticed your post glad you got it figured

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ajthescot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dladz
Old
(Last edited by dladz; 24th February 2012 at 05:32 PM.)
#249  
dladz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 754
Posts: 3,662
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Liverpool

 
DONATE TO ME
Flashed Virtuous' 3.5 rom and giving this a whirl, if it doesn't work then i'll reflash, i've not done anything to my phone yet (restores) so i can pretty much flash away.

This theme looks decent.

thanks for this.

EDIT: Yea it didn't work
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1 - Galaxy S5
 
Ajthescot
Old
#250  
Ajthescot's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2320
Posts: 1,134
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz View Post
Flashed Virtuous' 3.5 rom and giving this a whirl, if it doesn't work then i'll reflash, i've not done anything to my phone yet (restores) so i can pretty much flash away.

This theme looks decent.

thanks for this.

EDIT: Yea it didn't work
3. 0 only mate sorry

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes