[THEME]Chrome 3D Dark3D GSM-LeeDrOiD, CDMA-SteelRom-beta-ViperRom- OTA

OP Ajthescot

26th March 2012, 11:15 PM   |  #321  
Thanks Meter: 5

81 posts
Bump this is sick, I just hope the Theme works with mean rom 2.9, but if not I'll try the skin.

edit: Well I decided to try this with steelROM since thats one of the roms it was made for, and so far it says "unable to open zip file" in twrp recovery?? Is this theme still being maintained or am I too late for the up to date goodness????? I hope not because the screenshots are bad ass!
Last edited by pitbulledEvo; 27th March 2012 at 01:08 AM.
27th March 2012, 02:03 AM   |  #322  
Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 16,445

16,696 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulledEvo

Bump this is sick, I just hope the Theme works with mean rom 2.9, but if not I'll try the skin.

edit: Well I decided to try this with steelROM since thats one of the roms it was made for, and so far it says "unable to open zip file" in twrp recovery?? Is this theme still being maintained or am I too late for the up to date goodness????? I hope not because the screenshots are bad ass!

I *think* aj was going to update the steelROM theme, but not sure, haven't talked to him in a while

I too am wating for the update, but just fyi if you were to flash White Steel (our theme in post 3 of steelROM thread) and THEN apply the skin.apk from here, it would look AMAZING

FYI he lives in Scotland, so it's 2am there, don't expect an answer right away
27th March 2012, 02:24 AM   |  #323  

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Duce

I *think* aj was going to update the steelROM theme, but not sure, haven't talked to him in a while

I too am wating for the update, but just fyi if you were to flash White Steel (our theme in post 3 of steelROM thread) and THEN apply the skin.apk from here, it would look AMAZING

FYI he lives in Scotland, so it's 2am there, don't expect an answer right away

I will give that a try. I already downloaded the skin to the sd card, but have no idea where to move it to, so that it shows up as an option in the skins?? Any help?
27th March 2012, 02:34 AM   |  #324  
Thanks Meter: 8

60 posts
Quote:

I will give that a try. I already downloaded the skin to the sd card, but have no idea where to move it to, so that it shows up as an option in the skins?? Any help?

Just install it as a normal app. It will install then just apply it as any other skin.
27th March 2012, 02:43 AM   |  #325  

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by feedDunk

Just install it as a normal app. It will install then just apply it as any other skin.

I tried to install from inside root explorer. It gave me the package installer prompt, and then wouldn't install? I'll let you know the exact message it gave once the white steel downloads. Jeeeez that is a slowwww file host!! Its been 10 minutes and its at 1%! This is all driving me up the wall. lol I love themes and all the bells and whistles, but sometimes I just want to break my laptop and phone! I tried to download the actual chrome theme which was 60 some mb, and it only downloaded 4mb and said done?

White theme just did it too. Finished at 1.2 mb?????????????? What is going on? I hope you or someone can help, I really want a black and grey/chrome theme. Tired of blue and red.
27th March 2012, 04:07 AM   |  #326  
Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 16,445

16,696 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I tried to install from inside root explorer. It gave me the package installer prompt, and then wouldn't install? I'll let you know the exact message it gave once the white steel downloads. Jeeeez that is a slowwww file host!! Its been 10 minutes and its at 1%! This is all driving me up the wall. lol I love themes and all the bells and whistles, but sometimes I just want to break my laptop and phone! I tried to download the actual chrome theme which was 60 some mb, and it only downloaded 4mb and said done?

White theme just did it too. Finished at 1.2 mb?????????????? What is going on? I hope you or someone can help, I really want a black and grey/chrome theme. Tired of blue and red.

Something wrong on your end. The white theme is dropbox and their dl speeds are insanely fast.
27th March 2012, 05:23 AM   |  #327  

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Duce

Something wrong on your end. The white theme is dropbox and their dl speeds are insanely fast.

I have 18mbps download speed through u'verse, and it was testing at 5mbps. Called and got that fixed, and it STILL is downloading at slow speeds? It said 4 days + lol? I'll try it tomorrow. I really wanted to get a black and silver theme going but I'm headed back to inbred for now. I was on mean rom, insanely fast,but recommends not using any themes with it? Oh well for now. Thanks for trying to help and if you have any other suggestions I'll check back regularly.
27th March 2012, 05:08 PM   |  #328  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,320

1,134 posts
Donate to Me
Hey guys. Sorry there has not been much input from me lately. I have took a bit of time out because I kind of got the equivalent of writers block. Couldn't think of anything to do.
With the time away I realised that my missus had kind of become a single parent. ME BEING basicly USELESS I will be back but not with the same amount of hours put in.
Until I get hooked again lol.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ajthescot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2012, 07:09 PM   |  #329  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 6,191

2,682 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajthescot

Hey guys. Sorry there has not been much input from me lately. I have took a bit of time out because I kind of got the equivalent of writers block. Couldn't think of anything to do.
With the time away I realised that my missus had kind of become a single parent. ME BEING basicly USELESS I will be back but not with the same amount of hours put in.
Until I get hooked again lol.

Good to see u back my man. U kinda inspired me to do a chrome like theme. I'm trying to make it as different as possible but like u the missus needs some attention.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bebida For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2012, 01:38 AM   |  #330  
Flag Cape Coral, Florida
Thanks Meter: 630

3,777 posts
More
Like the look of your Dark 3D theme. Tried your Steele and virus versions but neither one worked on Mean rom. Will there be a Mean rom version coming out?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread