FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[ROM] MIUI.us HTC Sensation 2.2.24 Pure English-Interactive Install

248 posts
Thanks Meter: 685
 
By miui-us, Senior Member on 9th October 2011, 08:26 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th March 2012, 11:32 AM |#7311  
nba1341's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Bernardino, California
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
I have experienced text message ads when using miui roms on two different phones (sensation/mt4g) with two different sim cards and numbers. Seems quite strange to be honest
 
 
7th March 2012, 09:35 PM |#7312  
more.then.fiction's Avatar
Member
the deep south
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nba1341

I have experienced text message ads when using miui roms on two different phones (sensation/mt4g) with two different sim cards and numbers. Seems quite strange to be honest

Your carrier is most likely at fault...

banging on fools from my HTC Troll
8th March 2012, 02:59 AM |#7313  
evinkay's Avatar
Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Recommended radio
I've been searching and searching like crazy but it was all to no avail. Could anyone please tell me what radio I should be running for latest MIUI? Also on T-Mobile if that helps. Thanks in advance guys.
8th March 2012, 03:50 AM |#7314  
Senior Member
Flag OC
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
If all beta testing is good. Will release in a week.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium
8th March 2012, 04:36 AM |#7315  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g1user101

If all beta testing is good. Will release in a week.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

I'll believe it when I see it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium
8th March 2012, 05:20 AM |#7316  
scott951's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,534
 
Donate to Me
More
I will say that I tested china's beta and will call it pre alpha. It's also based off insert coin rom. If you want to try a better version try trips for now


Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scott951 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2012, 09:58 AM |#7317  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott951

I will say that I tested china's beta and will call it pre alpha. It's also based off insert coin rom. If you want to try a better version try trips for now


Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA

Will MIUI China continue development for Sensation or it's up to you now?
8th March 2012, 12:08 PM |#7318  
Senior Member
Flag eilat
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
damn if scott say like this and ofer for now trip rom then china rom in other words sucks lollllll
9th March 2012, 02:44 PM |#7319  
Senior Member
Flag Nova Pazova
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
This seem to be issue when setting image bigger than screen which needs to be cropped.

Error:
The application Themes (process com.android.thememanager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
I got couple of wallpapers from MIUI Theme manager.

Anyone can help?
9th March 2012, 03:13 PM |#7320  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Guys please help everytime i want to install apps, after it finished downloading then the error comes out it says : unsufficient memory??? Plz help Thx sorry for my bad english

Sent from my Sensation using XDA
9th March 2012, 04:37 PM |#7321  
Member
Flag Orem, UT
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthJonathan

Guys please help everytime i want to install apps, after it finished downloading then the error comes out it says : unsufficient memory??? Plz help Thx sorry for my bad english

Sent from my Sensation using XDA

I would try and clear cache/data on the Market and see if you can move any larger apps from phone to SD.

I have had this issue before and it usually resolves itself after a couple days.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3hours to download, boobs, gay bacon for everybody, gooch, jessica alba fit, miui port, my name is bond. james bond., pornhub, turtles, update tonight, winning
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes