5,595,428 Members 47,613 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Boot Animation] Ice Cream Sandwich bootanimation (with Video preview)

Tip us?

muromysli
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscraze View Post
Yea just replace it

Sent from my GT-i5801 using XDA App
Thanks for the help.

It's looking great although i think the colours are a little bit grayish & grainy and not as clear as i had expected, but that's just a minor detail. Otherwise nice to have yet another ics feature

hgpot
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
I think that the resolution (225*400) is a bit small and it centers itself in my screen. I stretch all of the images to my resolution (540*960) using Photoshop but it makes it look a bit fuzzy in my opinion. I imagine since the premiere device for ICS (Galaxy Nexus) has a 720*1280 resolution, that they would be natively be that resolution. Anyone have anything higher than the original?

Other than that, it works great, even on Stock Gingerbread!

Wiggierip
Old
Thanks Meter 326

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgpot View Post
I think that the resolution (225*400) is a bit small and it centers itself in my screen. I stretch all of the images to my resolution (540*960) using Photoshop but it makes it look a bit fuzzy in my opinion. I imagine since the premiere device for ICS (Galaxy Nexus) has a 720*1280 resolution, that they would be natively be that resolution. Anyone have anything higher than the original?

Other than that, it works great, even on Stock Gingerbread!
This animation is a port for the Samsung Galaxy 3 aka i5800 aka Apollo, which has a screen resolution of 240*400. You're in that device's forum also ...

Devices:

Tags
bootanimation, cool, galaxy3, hot, ics