Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 51,037 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Love the BodyGlove

Tip us?

jmorton10
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 367
Default Love the BodyGlove

I love everything about my Charge except the chintzy case.

I didn't care about that as I always use a hardshell case on any phone to help me hold it better and for protection.

I tried the OtterBox Commuter and the Incipio but both came out of my pocket with White lint covering the black silicone parts which irritated the hell out of me.

The rocket fish case from BestBuy is awesome, but almost too small although I really like it. The shiny black hard silicone case from VZ is also a great option and easy to remove for battery swaps as it's all one piece.

My all time favourite that I use everyday now however is the two piece BodyGlove. It gives an awesome grip on the phone, is not too bulky and is fairly easy to install/remove.

~John

Lexus One
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I'm looking for a Body Glove for the Droid Charge that actually includes the swivel belt clip with kickstand. I've returned 3 of these already, from different sources, even Walmart, and even though they advertise that it comes with the swivel belt clip and kickstand...it doesn't. So I called the manufacturer, and they said they don't make them like this anymore for the Charge, and they don't have any of the ones with the belt clip left in stock. Now, I've asked about a half dozen different sellers on ebay that advertise the case with the belt clip. But none of them actually do come with the belt clip. Can anyone point me to a confirmed source that actually sells these with the belt clip/kickstand? I really would like to have one. Thanks.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
JasmineROM v2.3

Samsung Galaxy S4
Hyperdrive KK RLS18.1

Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Hyperdrive KK RLS3.1

Nexus 10
Purity KK 4.4.4