Okay, for the $$$ the Rii BT Keyboard/Mouse
works great! the hardware works flawlessly on my PC... That said in Android the Keyboard works great! The mouse as reported by groove9281 is a little "wonky"
but that seems to be something with webtop. I would like to see another BT mouse connected in webtop to compare.
- Size (great for travel)
- Combination Keyboard and Mouse
- Includes BT receiver (for non-BT devices)
- Works natively with Android
- Size (not practical for typing a multi-page document)
- Laser pointer not recessed enough (KB rocks when typing)
- USB port is Mini not Micro
- Mouse is a little "wonky" in WebTop (Believe this is a webtop/bluetooth issue)
I wish i could use the BT Keyboard and continue using the Bionic's screen as the trackpad when in WebTop...
I would recommend this to anyone that can't stand typing on the screen when webtop. I have been turning the KB off when I need to use the mouse heavily.
On another note does anyone know how to remap the multimedia buttons?