5,606,409 Members 33,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the HTC Tattoo :: V7.1.0.1 (10 Oct 2011)

Tip us?

Hanisa
Old
Thanks Meter 13
For anybody who want to take a look to Nightly CHANGELOG here's the link : http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=click
The Following User Says Thank You to Hanisa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thacen
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Accidental touching the volume key while picking up calls always hangup the call. Is there any setting to avoid this??

McJosephs
Old
(Last edited by McJosephs; 18th October 2011 at 12:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
I have 7.1.0.1 and made a clean install and am very happy with that rom! Really, really good work!

I want to report one curiosity:
I put my contacts from LG KP500 Cookie over Bluetooth to my Tattoo and everything worked fine - with one exception: The telefon-numbers have the wrong format.

In Germany telefon-numbers look like: *0(2-4 numbers)*-*(3-8 numbers)*, e.g. 02234-7654322.
Mobile-numbers always look like: *0(3-4 numbers)*-*(7-8 numbers)*, e.g. 0159-7654322.

But the Tattoo made every contact-number I saved myself on the Cookie this format: 012-345-67891, except the pre-set service-numbers. This is quite unusual. On the Cookie my contact-numers have the format: 01234567891, which is acceptable . There was even no possibility to put a "-" into a number.

Don't know where the mistake is... Maybe there is a solution?

BilboPC
Old
(Last edited by BilboPC; 18th October 2011 at 09:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Question Download Server Problem!

I can not download nothing from server:
http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?typ...y&device=click

It says only: Internal server error

What is happend?

EDIT: Server is now OK :)
Samsung Galaxy S II plus GT-I9105p Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Daughter's phone: Samsung Galaxy S plus(Gingerbread 2.3.6)

pipko
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BilboPC View Post
I can not download nothing from server:
http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?typ...y&device=click

It says only: Internal server error

What is happend?
work ok for me

theslime
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I've been trying to download this for a couple of days now, both through this page and through ROM Manager. No luck. Server issues?

potattoo
Old
(Last edited by potattoo; 19th October 2011 at 08:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
i shortly did set 'keep launcher in memory', 'remove unused images' (translated from german) and 'use 16bit for transparency' in cyanogen settings, to tweak it a bit. since then i got only reboots and freezes, shortly after booting.
did those freezes/reboots before occasionaly, but now it got insane!

version 7.0.1.1 and nb221

i made a logcat after a freeze, its full of errors. ill send it on request!

managed to disable that stuff during reboots (seems like it was possible since the PIN requester didnt pop up) now it was working longer. But on first display timeout it froze again. something is seriously bugged with the latest versions.

EDIT: still reboots and freezes... only thing that seem to have stopped it again was to remove sdcard. so i guess .android_secure is faulty again. But this must have happened during use, not from flashing the ROM, since after flashing it was fine. It only happened after yesterday.
And no, i didnt touch CPU settings. Just moved some more apps to sdcard and changed the above settings (which i reverted as i wrote).
So my conclusion: there is a bug that breaks the .android_secure !

andynroid
Old
(Last edited by andynroid; 20th October 2011 at 10:16 AM.) Reason: typo error
Thanks Meter 375

DONATE TO ME
Next NB ChangeLog is MASSIVE

http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=click

fra87
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hi
I have a small problem with the message app. If i set "Use send timestamp" (i don't know if it's called like this, but it's the feature that allows you to see the time the message was sent instead of the time you received it) the messages have no "GMT offset" (i mean the times are shown in GMT time and not in my time - which is GMT+1 or +2 if there is "legal time").
If i enable the feature "GMT Timestamp", which i think is made to solve this problem, nothing changes.
I'm using NB199; do you think it is fixed now?

Regards

bladez
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Since the old thread got closed and nobody answered my problem, here I go again.

Ever since I clean-installed 220 nightly (wiped everything, /system, dalvik-cache, cache, factory reset, SD) my phone after starting up totally freezes in 5 minutes or so. Rebooting it 2-3 times usually helps until the next reboot when I AGAIN have to reboot it 2-3 times before it's stable again. I tried updating to 226, but this changed NOTHING.

Please help as this is a serious problem.

Here is the logcat when it has crashed: http://pastebin.com/AT5U5nag