5,605,187 Members 39,499 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Apps compatible/incompatible with the A100

Tip us?

vszulc
Old
(Last edited by PG101; 26th October 2011 at 06:38 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Apps compatible/incompatible with the A100

How about we make a list of games and apps we KNOW have compatibility problems with the A100, and a possible workaround or future prospect.

Something like this:

Moxier Mail -- Incompatible because of resolution problems. Dev says it'll be fixed in upcoming upgrade.

Mizuu Movies -- emailed the dev, he said he should have support for smaller screen tablets ready around mid-November. (If you guys haven't seen or tried Mizuu Movies, you really should. It's phenomenal.)

Reddita -- about to email the dev (he's an XDA member) and see if he can help us out.

IMDb -- resorts to the phone version of the app, rather than the EXCELLENT tablet layout.

Movies (Flixster's Rotten Tomatoes app) -- installs but force closes on our small resolution tablets. (An excellent tablet app on the 10.1 inch Honeycomb tabs, though).

Feel free to add away!
The Following User Says Thank You to vszulc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rcummings100
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vszulc View Post
How about we make a list of games and apps we KNOW have compatibility problems with the A100, and a possible workaround or future prospect.

Something like this:

Moxier Mail
Incompatible because of resolution problems.
Dev says it'll be fixed in upcoming upgrade.

Feel free to add away!
Good idea...but you stole my contribution (I'm joking, don't worry about it)

JusThinK
Old
Thanks Meter 111

DONATE TO ME
Toshiba Weather not working on my Tab, anyone having same problem?

Sent from my A100 using xda premium

Nokia Lumia 620/820/920
Nokia Phone | Nokia 5800 | N8 | Lumia 800

Acer Iconia A100 - Unlocked.
Transcend microSDHC Class 4 32 GB LTW
Nokia BH 505 SOLD

Join & Let us both have DropBox(2 GB+250 MB)

Show ur Love, Like Lumia on FaceBook http://lumia.technochat.in/

DaveRichardson
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Not working:

Mizuu Movies -- emailed the dev, he said he should have support for smaller screen tablets ready around mid-November. (If you guys haven't seen or tried Mizuu Movies, you really should. It's phenomenal.)

Reddita -- about to email the dev (he's an XDA member) and see if he can help us out.

IMDb -- resorts to the phone version of the app, rather than the EXCELLENT tablet layout.

Movies (Flixster's Rotten Tomatoes app) -- installs but force closes on our small resolution tablets. (An excellent tablet app on the 10.1 inch Honeycomb tabs, though).

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 8485
This is a good idea and the best way is for the OP to keep adding the apps that users list, so that members visiting this thread can see from the first post which all apps are compatible.

I am gonna add the ones from above my post to the OP
SG Note 3 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

6stringandy
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Driftmania Championship- staays stuck on the first screen appears. Emailed dev, assuming they are working on it.

ummmmm............ could you repeat that?

cancuuun
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Whatsapp for tablets

Does anyone know or have an idea why or when will be "whatsapp" app available for Tablets? I tried on my A100 but the installer said it's no compatible