Cradle Review: Sinjimoru Sync and Charge Dock Stand
Noticed a package sitting at my front door last night and found they delivered my Sinjimoru Sync and Charge Dock Stand
. After spending a couple minutes attaching the cable to the cradle I found that the phone goes on the cradle very easily. The cradle supports the phone just fine with and without a kickstand case attached. I actually found it a bit more stable / less wobbly with the case on verse mounting it without a case.
- Phone goes on very easily using only one hand to mount.
- Supports phone both with and without a case.
- Includes USB cable.
- Charges and syncs just as advertised with a single cable.
- Sharp Looking
- Small lightweight base allows it to slide around on desk when pushing/swiping screen.
- Cable takes a little work to mount into cradle when you first set it up.
- Difficult to remove phone from cradle with just 1 hand.
- Phone is a little wobbly/top heavy. (again because of the small lightweight base)
Over all I like it for charging and will use it in conjunction with my Alarm Clock App as a nightstand cradle. However for my office, I will be purchasing something that has a little more stability as I use my phone a lot while on the dock.